Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread! - Page 6
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

Page 6 of 336 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 3359
  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    152

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    I also would like to ask for help of experts to tell if real or fake. I won best offer but haven't paid for it. I appreciate the help.
    NEW TAG HEUER MONACO LIMITED EDITION AUTO CHRONO WATCH CAW211B.FC6241 | eBay

    Thanks.

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    Hi,

    Hope someone can help. I am looking to purchase this watch on eBay. The guy has good feedback. Can you confirm it is a real Tab for me? I can see a serial number on paperwork of erj9809.

    Link to watch TAG HEUER CARRERA CHRONOGRAPH CV2014 £2895 BOXED WITH FULL 2 YEAR WARRANTY | eBay

    Opinions please!Thanks

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    41

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    Surprising quality if that watch is a fake. Take it to an AD? I'm sure they'd authenticate for $40 or so.
    Last edited by Hedger; May 16th, 2012 at 21:50.

  4. #54
    Member Eeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Great Lakes - USofA
    Posts
    18,030

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by leaurend View Post
    I also would like to ask for help of experts to tell if real or fake. I won best offer but haven't paid for it. I appreciate the help.
    NEW TAG HEUER MONACO LIMITED EDITION AUTO CHRONO WATCH CAW211B.FC6241 | eBay

    Thanks.
    Should have asked before you bid... I can't tell. Others might...
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

    "The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

    ...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

  5. #55
    Member Eeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Great Lakes - USofA
    Posts
    18,030

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedger View Post
    Hey everyone-

    Found this Formula 1 on craigslist. Ad seemed somewhat sketchy, no set price, didn't clarify model name, etc. I'm having the seller send me more pictures, so I'll update this post after I get them. Here's the low quality picture the seller had in the ad. What should I look for when we meet up to determine if it's authentic or not? I'll also do some examination after I receive the new pictures. Not sure if it has papers, but does the box look real? I offered $500 and he accepted. Need to make sure it's genuine first.

    Attachment 709707

    EDIT:

    The seller sent me these pictures. I'm a bit more comfortable, but input from this forum would be greatly appreciated!

    Attachment 709803
    Attachment 709804
    I wish there were movement pics... I can't tell.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

    "The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

    ...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    41

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Hedger; May 16th, 2012 at 21:51.

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    Received this as a gift about 10 years ago from now ex-wife. It was purchased from a reputable store and came with seems to be proper box and documents. I need to send it for repair so I want to make sure its authentic and to find out the model number. The original box and documents are now lost so we can't us them. Please advise if you think its authentic and any help with the model will be greatly appreciated.

    RC

    Name:  tag2.jpg
Views: 2017
Size:  147.0 KBName:  tag1.jpg
Views: 2006
Size:  140.7 KB

  8. #58
    Member Intrinsic Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    183

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by rmvcardenas View Post
    Received this as a gift about 10 years ago from now ex-wife. It was purchased from a reputable store and came with seems to be proper box and documents. I need to send it for repair so I want to make sure its authentic and to find out the model number. The original box and documents are now lost so we can't us them. Please advise if you think its authentic and any help with the model will be greatly appreciated.

    RC
    that being said, why would you even question it?

  9. #59
    Member placebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    78

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    hi all...
    could any kind soul help to assist me on this tag ?
    i verified with the local ad shop and my trusted watch shop..
    they said it's genuine comes with the ETA 955.12..
    but im a little lost here..
    the case back were not deep written at all and i saw other person selling the watch with code wj1110-0
    this one is wj1110..








    Thanks Guys..Cheers !!
    Last edited by placebo; May 21st, 2012 at 12:21.

  10. #60
    Member Intrinsic Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    183

    Re: Fake busters thread: ask about authenticity in this thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    hi all...
    could any kind soul help to assist me on this tag ?
    i verified with the local ad shop and my trusted watch shop..
    they said it's genuine comes with the ETA 955.12..
    but im a little lost here..
    the case back were not deep written at all and i saw other person selling the watch with code wj1110-0
    this one is wj1110..
    That's the model number

Page 6 of 336 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •