The Formula 1 Club - Page 21
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: The Formula 1 Club

Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast

Re: The Formula 1 Club

Hi, I love this model and planning on getting one for myself...I was just wondering, is there a red strap that fits this model? If so, which model is it and where can I get it...thanks in advance...Triggos

Hi, I love this model and planning on getting one for myself...I was just wondering, is there a red strap that fits this model? If so, which model is it and where can I get it...thanks in advance...Triggos

My old f1 has seen better days. Bezel has lost all its number colour. Can you still get bezels for the original f1 ? Or can you get them reprinted ? Is it worth doing any of this to bring it back to life.

Nigel

Wink Re: The Formula 1 Club

Yes, it can be changed at your authorized Tag Service Center.
    I just change mine 3 months ago.. and I also buy the bracellet (I repost my pic)
    Is it worth it? It depend on your self..
    I just have too many good times with it.. and still love it till now. already 21 years with me
    The cost of the repair is more than 400% (not just the bezel) compare to original price in 1991.. but.. sentimental thing is priceless

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1755
Size:  146.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Nigell View Post
    My old f1 has seen better days. Bezel has lost all its number colour. Can you still get bezels for the original f1 ? Or can you get them reprinted ? Is it worth doing any of this to bring it back to life.

Nigel
    BMWRINO likes this.

My son's F1 with my Monaco

Hi Guys. I just got a Formula 1 Gulf Edition and love the watch! Anyone knows if it is a limited edition and how many of this model were made ?

Thanks

Bruno

Hi Guys My wife just gave me a formula 1 Gulf edition of birthday present and i love te watch !! Anyone know if this is a limited edition and how many of these were made ?

Thanks

Bruno

My old F1, this has been an amazing watch over the past seven years, bulletproof.....

BMWRINO likes this.

Not the best pic of my "knockabout" so snapped another with my Iphone, the simplicity of this watch and the ability to be knocked about have made it a great purchase, I purchased this in 2006 and it had very rarely been off my wrist, it goes in the surf with me most days and is comfortable enough to be slept in, a great all rounder !!

BMWRINO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Z4ch View Post
    Yes, it can be changed at your authorized Tag Service Center.
    I just change mine 3 months ago.. and I also buy the bracellet (I repost my pic)
    Is it worth it? It depend on your self..
    I just have too many good times with it.. and still love it till now. already 21 years with me
    The cost of the repair is more than 400% (not just the bezel) compare to original price in 1991.. but.. sentimental thing is priceless

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1755
Size:  146.2 KB

Hi Z4ch. Which TAG dealer did you go to? Im surprised they still keep them in stock. My local AD told me TAG dont normally keep old model replacements parts.
    Hidden Content Help me i'm a watch addict Hidden Content

Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread Information