The Formula 1 Club - Page 24
Like Tree626Likes

Thread: The Formula 1 Club

Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast

Re: The Formula 1 Club

May I join the club?
    Here's my CAU1111 that I purchased last week. The watch came with a rubber strap but I immediately replace it with a Hircsh Heavy Calf strap I had lying around.

Does anyone know what the "31" means?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieAlex View Post
    May I join the club?
    Here's my CAU1111 that I purchased last week. The watch came with a rubber strap but I immediately replace it with a Hircsh Heavy Calf strap I had lying around.

Does anyone know what the "31" means?

VERY nice! Congrats and welcome to the F1 Club!

"31" sticker looks like a stock number by whoever sold that watch to you... very nice! Welcome to the club!
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Cool Re: The Formula 1 Club

Hi Guys....

This is my first post. I recently bought Formula 1 edition. I love watch collection. This is most expensive watch sofar. The other two I have Tissot T-touch and MotoGP edition. My next target is Omega!

Name:  20121116170359.jpg
Views: 1822
Size:  127.3 KBName:  20121116170238.jpg
Views: 1844
Size:  126.8 KB

Name:  20121116170509.jpg
Views: 1686
Size:  49.4 KB
    kjse7en likes this.

Nice watch there! I'm an Aquaracer guy but seems that loving the F1 as well. If I'm going to be a member of this forum soon, this is the watch I'd get =)
    "The things you own end up owning you." - Tyler Durden

Name:  Tag Heuer Formula 1.JPG
Views: 1682
Size:  88.7 KB

2012 Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph

Glad to be part of the Tag club here. Very lucky to be a college guy with the chance to have such a nice watch. Proud doesn't even start to describe how I felt when I received this watch from my mother.

EDIT******* - My watch is the exact same as the one above, but mine doesn't have the rounded plastic inner box like that one does, it is simply another square box made from leather that is housed in the outer black paperboard box. Did they change to the leather boxes for 2012? Or are international boxes different? I bought mine from Little Switzerland in the Nassau, the Bahamas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by rcbaughn; November 26th, 2012 at 23:50. Reason: Question
    kjse7en likes this.

The real present is to have a great mother in your life, and to recognize it! Enjoy the TAG HEUER and welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by rcbaughn View Post

2012 Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph

Glad to be part of the Tag club here. Very lucky to be a college guy with the chance to have such a nice watch. Proud doesn't even start to describe how I felt when I received this watch from my mother.

EDIT******* - My watch is the exact same as the one above, but mine doesn't have the rounded plastic inner box like that one does, it is simply another square box made from leather that is housed in the outer black paperboard box. Did they change to the leather boxes for 2012? Or are international boxes different? I bought mine from Little Switzerland in the Nassau, the Bahamas.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    Kirium F1

Heuer :
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Quote Originally Posted by enricodepaoli View Post
    The real present is to have a great mother in your life, and to recognize it! Enjoy the TAG HEUER and welcome to the forum!
    Thank you so much mate, and I do have a wonderful mother! I am so excited about the watch though and realize how lucky I am to have such a giving mom. I have wanted a Formula 1 since I was a junior in HIGH SCHOOL (not college!) and have graduated with my BS so this has been a dream 7 years in the making. I am almost afraid to wear it though with fears of hitting on something or scratching the bezel/bracelet. Wish I could find a good Tag Heuer brand rubber strap for cheap so I wouldn't have to worry with that and just use the stainless bracelet for dressier occasions.

Wear you watch! A little mark here and there will be part of its life with you! Wear it with care and any hairline mark will just be a nobel scar :)

And keep your eye at ebay, as genuine TAG HEUER bands may pop up from time to time.

Enjoy the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by rcbaughn View Post
    Thank you so much mate, and I do have a wonderful mother! I am so excited about the watch though and realize how lucky I am to have such a giving mom. I have wanted a Formula 1 since I was a junior in HIGH SCHOOL (not college!) and have graduated with my BS so this has been a dream 7 years in the making. I am almost afraid to wear it though with fears of hitting on something or scratching the bezel/bracelet. Wish I could find a good Tag Heuer brand rubber strap for cheap so I wouldn't have to worry with that and just use the stainless bracelet for dressier occasions.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    Kirium F1

Heuer :
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Others may correct but I do know that the plastic is standard inner box that comes with Formula 1 while the wooden box with leather is for models like Aquaracer. Nevertheless, some AD do give an option to their buyers though...enjoy yr wonderful timepiece!
    Last edited by kjse7en; November 27th, 2012 at 11:33.

Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread Information