The Formula 1 Club - Page 33
Like Tree587Likes

Thread: The Formula 1 Club

Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Re: The Formula 1 Club

If you bought it from a store and not a private person selling it, they should be able to swap that bracelet to you. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Whyte View Post
    I have just been given a tag for my 30th by my wonderful fiancé, black face F1 with black rubber tag F1 strap, I'm not big on the strap and was hoping someone may be interested in swapping straps for the steel bracelet version 20mm wide??

Loooove the watch tho, makes you feel like your the man when wearing it!
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Quote Originally Posted by enricodepaoli View Post
    If you bought it from a store and not a private person selling it, they should be able to swap that bracelet to you. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
    The watch came from Italy and I can't return it to the store as I stay in the uk in Scotland.
    I've had a look and will buy a generic S/Steel bracelet in the meantime as the official tag bracelet is around £200+

I was just hoping that some other tag wearer prefers the rubber strap and would swap their steel one.

Thanks for the welcome tho!

I've had a look and will buy a generic S/Steel bracelet in the meantime as the official tag bracelet is around £200+
    Craig, I was in the same predicament recently. I got such a great deal on a slightly newer F1 chronograph I couldn't pass it up but it came with the rubber strap. After looking around for a few months to no avail I bit the bullet and ordered a BA0858 bracelet from TAG Heuer. Best decision ever! It's a really well made, heavy bracelet. Quality wise, I would almost put it up there with an Omega Seamaster bracelet, almost.

I believe your particular model was available with two different bracelets. Early versions had the BA0850 and later versions had BA0858 (they're both 20mm). The "850" will be easier to find and cheaper, but I would encourage you to order the "858", I know you wont be disappointed with it.

I've just ordered a generic S/S bracelet, wasn't cheap at £50 but will look near as damn it like the official version until I can save a bit for official Tag Heuer version which I can't find cheaper than £250!!

thanks for the advice 'AussieAlex' will stick up some pics when I get it fitted at the jewellers!

As stated earlier, my fiancé bought me the WAH1110-0 FT6024 and it was bought in Italy 27/12/12.

i just had a look at it in the dark and the lume isn't working fully on the 12 and the hour markers on the 12 side of the watch.

its barely 4 months old.

any suggestions??

Thanks

I just bought a Tag Heur Formula One watch last week. I did not buy it for diving or swimming, but I noticed the bezel, with 60-240 minutes on it does not turn. Is this something new, as I have other watches, like my Breitling that turns counter clockwise. As I said though, I will not be using it to dive, so it really doesn't make any difference if it turns or not.
    It is a CAU1110 model with a black face and bezel with a ss bracelet.
    Last edited by DaveOl; April 10th, 2013 at 19:09.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOl View Post
    I just bought a Tag Heur Formula One watch last week. I did not buy it for diving or swimming, but I noticed the bezel, with 60-240 minutes on it does not turn. Is this something new, as I have other watches, like my Breitling that turns counter clockwise. As I said though, I will not be using it to dive, so it really doesn't make any difference if it turns or not.
    It is a CAU1110 model with a black face and bezel with a ss bracelet.
    Its not a dive bezel and will not turn. the numbers indicate rate of speed, not minutes. Google tachymeter for an explanation

As stated earlier, my fiancé bought me the WAH1110-0 FT6024 and it was bought in Italy 27/12/12.

i just had a look at it in the dark and the lume isn't working fully on the 12 and the hour markers on the 12 side of the watch.

its barely 4 months old.

any suggestions??

Thanks
    was your sleeve partially covering the watch when exposed to light?

Really like the design of these.
    What is the largest size they make the f1 in?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Proud View Post
    Its not a dive bezel and will not turn. the numbers indicate rate of speed, not minutes. Google tachymeter for an explanation
    Thanks for the answer, I'll look up Tachymeter on Google.
    I should have noticed "Tachymetre" in bold letters on the bezel.
    Last edited by DaveOl; April 11th, 2013 at 17:18.

Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information