The Formula 1 Club - Page 34
Like Tree587Likes

Thread: The Formula 1 Club

Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Re: The Formula 1 Club

No, sent it back to wear she bought it and got a full refund. Bought me an F1 Grande Date as I got a discount due to the return so have a better model and it has the S/S strap so it wins on all accounts! Will put pictures up when I get a chance!

thanks though.

The new Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date, loving it! Just feels right on my wrist!

My new Tag Formula 1 Grande Date. I love it!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

After cruising this thread, and a few others, I had to hop on a few sites and place bids on old style F1's... I'm 24 years old, and not in any position financially to be buying a new TAG, but a used F1 that is running, but maybe not aesthetically perfect is right up my alley. I hope to score one that maybe needs a new crystal and bezel or bracelet, because those are all things I can take care of myself. This forum is getting expensive.
    enricodepaoli likes this.

I always have a Tag Heuer F1 in my collection. I have moved on to mostly automatics and much higher prices, but have enjoyed five in the past. All but one were black bezel and dial models, all non-chrono.

F1's were the first watches that I obsessed about on my lunch breaks visiting local ADs. The F1s still catch my eye!

My current selection.

kjse7en likes this.

Recently bought a new F1 Grande Date black dial add into my collection..will post up the photo later..

i bought a 2nd hand f1 alarm,, how will i know if it is authentic.. one of the tag crew ( TAGHEUER botique ) said , it is orig outside physically .. yet stil confused,, i decided to bring it to a watchmaker and opened it.. it looks good,, a gold - bronze color,, the watchmaker( not a tag authorized ) said it has to have a tagheuer mark or embrose inside that he did not found.. but its a swiss made.... is this a fake.. help

Just picked up my first Tag:

Name:  indy1.jpg
Views: 1439
Size:  79.9 KB

I'm a big fan of the Indy series. Have my eye on the Centennial LE version as my next pick up.

New born in the house!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by rapha; May 12th, 2013 at 03:20.
    - TAG Heuer Men's CAF1111.BA0803 Aquaracer Chronograph Quartz Watch (My treasure!)
    - TAG Heuer Men's CAS2111.FC6292 Carrera Heritage Silver Dial Dress Watch
    - Cartier Must 21 Chronoscaph W10125U2

- Tissot PRC200 T17.1.526.52

Hello all! I just joined this forum. I have a Formula 1/CAC 1110-0, with the rubber strap. I'm on my third rubber strap with this watch. The first two straps were chewed up by one of my dogs and third one has a tear where the buckle is. I've looked for a replacement strap locally. I went to the local Jareds jeweler, which was pretty much a waste of time, and I won't be going back there for anything.
    I've looked online for a replacement strap and they run somewhere $40 (?) to over $300 (?). I don't really understand the wide margain of prices. I've thought about the metal bracelet too but, not sure if it can be attached to this model of watch.

Any help will be appreciated,
    The bended knee is not a tradition of our Corps.

General Alexander A. Vandergrift, USMC
    to the Senate Naval Affairs Committee, 5 May 1946

Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information