The Kirium Club - Page 11
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: The Kirium Club

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Re: The Kirium Club

Quote Originally Posted by Et209 View Post
    I have just "won" an eBay kirium chronometer. It's a watch I had been waiting patiently; no chronometer in my kirium collection! Will post a picture when I get it!
    It's here! Just arrived this morning. My 6th Kirium! Yippee!! I had a brief look at it. So far so good. I will probably send it in for a good checkup next week!!

mitadoc likes this.

Thumbs Up Re: The Kirium Club

Hi, new to this forum.. have a love for watches.. would like to collect but there's always another bill that eats my cash :)
    Here's my Kirium, must be going on for around 7 yrs now.. maybe a bit longer.. it's my daily wear (hence a few marks..) and I love it.

Name:  Kirium.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  95.8 KB
    Last edited by stroudy; April 5th, 2013 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by stroudy View Post
    Hi, new to this forum.. have a love for watches.. would like to collect but there's always another bill that eats my cash :)
    Here's my Kirium, must be going on for around 7 yrs now.. maybe a bit longer.. it's my daily wear (hence a few marks..) and I love it.

Name:  Kirium.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  95.8 KB
    That's a very nice Kirium. I have not seen this version before with the 12 marker and chronometer at the top of the bottom small hand! Which model is this!

Hi there, this is the CL5110 model

Kiriums are nice and unique ! Thanks for posting and enjoy the forum !

Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Certainly a very nice piece!!

Kiriums are very nicely crafted watches. I say crafted because the case, the bezel, and the bracelet integrates into 1 complete piece of dressy dive watch. Yet the chronos are chunky and distinct. The only areas I wish to "improve" are; better lume, slightly bigger case, and more bracelet choices.

Here's a pix of my collection; as you can see, my Kiriums take the center row!

mitadoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samu23el View Post
    I love the way the digital is so discrete and "floating" on it.
    Agree! The Kirium F1 was my first Kirium! It is also the one that is most versatile. And it has night light so I don't need to worry about the lume!

Hey bros, I'm new if you guys could please help me out. So I'm a happy owner of a Tag Heuer Kirium which was purchased through eBay from a reputable seller. It came in the original gray circular box with an exterior which both, were a bit beat up. The seller has a 100% feedback score but my concern with the watch is, that it isn't unidirectional & spins only counter clockwise. It clicked all 60 times when spun. It's engraved with serial numbers WL1115 KN5409. Would greatly appreciate any help

there is a metal ring underneath the bezel that makes it click and be unidirectional. This ring ratchet can wear. Please post pictures of your kirium. I am yet to see any Kirium that will look anything close to a real one... best

Quote Originally Posted by Gzurita View Post
    Hey bros, I'm new if you guys could please help me out. So I'm a happy owner of a Tag Heuer Kirium which was purchased through eBay from a reputable seller. It came in the original gray circular box with an exterior which both, were a bit beat up. The seller has a 100% feedback score but my concern with the watch is, that it isn't unidirectional & spins only counter clockwise. It clicked all 60 times when spun. It's engraved with serial numbers WL1115 KN5409. Would greatly appreciate any help
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast