The Kirium Club - Page 12
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: The Kirium Club

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Re: The Kirium Club

Quote Originally Posted by Gzurita View Post
    Hey bros, I'm new if you guys could please help me out. So I'm a happy owner of a Tag Heuer Kirium which was purchased through eBay from a reputable seller. It came in the original gray circular box with an exterior which both, were a bit beat up. The seller has a 100% feedback score but my concern with the watch is, that it isn't unidirectional & spins only counter clockwise. It clicked all 60 times when spun. It's engraved with serial numbers WL1115 KN5409. Would greatly appreciate any help
    Hi Gzurita, if I read correctly, there is nothing wrong with your Kirium. It IS suppose to turn only 1 direction (unidirectional means turn in 1single direction only) and that is counter clockwise. It should NOT turn both direction. If it turn both direction, then the ring ratchet has worn out, as stated by Eric. Enjoy your watch!!
    TAG Heuer Kirium: CL111A, CL2110, WL1180, WL1113, WL5119 // TAG Heuer 2000 series: WK1210 // Halios: Holotype PVD Yellow #21, PVD Black #056, SS Black #100, Bluering BB Black #001/300, Laguna Black #L2040, Puck DLC #K3109, Tropik B Grey #001/100, Tropik SS Blue #001, Delfin SS #1, Delfin PVD #388 // Makara Octopus SS & DLC
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I've been remiss in joining into this terrific forum whilst monitoring it since close to its inception. I decided to check for updates because I'm wearing my Kirium WL1114 today. I have more expensive watches but none are more comfortable and enjoyable to wear than my Kirium. I got it for my 40th birthday from my wife 13 years ago and it still looks great and keeps perfect time. She gave me a Calatrava as an engagement present 18 years ago and a SS Daytona for #50. Hope to live to 60! Anyway, I love the integrated bracelet and especially the domed crystal on my Kirium and continue to wear it with pride and great pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodie Snitch View Post
    I've been remiss in joining into this terrific forum whilst monitoring it since close to its inception. I decided to check for updates because I'm wearing my Kirium WL1114 today. I have more expensive watches but none are more comfortable and enjoyable to wear than my Kirium. I got it for my 40th birthday from my wife 13 years ago and it still looks great and keeps perfect time. She gave me a Calatrava as an engagement present 18 years ago and a SS Daytona for #50. Hope to live to 60! Anyway, I love the integrated bracelet and especially the domed crystal on my Kirium and continue to wear it with pride and great pleasure.
    Great first post :) Thanks and welcome
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

I now join this club.
    Hidden Content
    Ball Engineer II Ohio (NM1026C-SJ-WH) | Hamilton Khaki Aviation (H76565125) | Omega Dynamic III (5250.50.00) | Omega De Ville (BA 161.024) | Tag Heuer Kirium Chronometer (WL5112) | Victorinox Cavalry (Marlboro Edition)

Here's my wl5119 enjoying the day out... I especially enjoy the way the numbers on the dial seems to curl and float on the dial.

mitadoc likes this.
    TAG Heuer Kirium: CL111A, CL2110, WL1180, WL1113, WL5119 // TAG Heuer 2000 series: WK1210 // Halios: Holotype PVD Yellow #21, PVD Black #056, SS Black #100, Bluering BB Black #001/300, Laguna Black #L2040, Puck DLC #K3109, Tropik B Grey #001/100, Tropik SS Blue #001, Delfin SS #1, Delfin PVD #388 // Makara Octopus SS & DLC
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hi gang!

My quartz Kirium F1 is in need of a battery change. Though i know it's always better to change with the Service Centre, but can i just go to a watchmaker instead?

55$ vs 20$.

If i helps, mine's a digital and analogue model.
    Final Collection:
    AP RO 15300 (White Dial)
    Rolex Explorer II (White Dial)
    RM 005 WG
    PP 5167A
    AP FC Diver

Hers:
    Rolex GMT IIc Two Tone
    Cartier Ballon Bleu
    PAM 111

cfw

Best Tag ever made, I have always had an eye on one but never really pursued one, they tend to go quickly and for a large amount, but got one for a bargain in this week $350 and in mint condition. The only thing that bothers me is how to tell if is a full or mid size, my watch code is WL1112-0, and yes i know i probably should have researched it better before i bought it but was an impulse buy hahaha.

Regards Francois

cfw

Quote Originally Posted by HPoirot View Post
    Hi gang!

My quartz Kirium F1 is in need of a battery change. Though i know it's always better to change with the Service Centre, but can i just go to a watchmaker instead?

55$ vs 20$.

If i helps, mine's a digital and analogue model.
    Well i dont know much about Kirium but have owned 6 Tags and all have run longer on batteries from Tag dealers, rather pay a bit more and get a decent battery.

Quote Originally Posted by cfw View Post
    Best Tag ever made, I have always had an eye on one but never really pursued one, they tend to go quickly and for a large amount, but got one for a bargain in this week $350 and in mint condition. The only thing that bothers me is how to tell if is a full or mid size, my watch code is WL1112-0, and yes i know i probably should have researched it better before i bought it but was an impulse buy hahaha.

Regards Francois
    Hi
    Your WL1112 is full size, WL = Kirium 1 = Quartz 1 = Full size 1 = standard/ltd edition 2 = colour code.

There's a sticky explaining TAG codes.

Just joined the Kirium club myself, bought a Chronometer on rubber strap, should get it in a couple of days.

Regards
    Tony

cfw

Quote Originally Posted by 3wheeler7 View Post
    Hi
    Your WL1112 is full size, WL = Kirium 1 = Quartz 1 = Full size 1 = standard/ltd edition 2 = colour code.

There's a sticky explaining TAG codes.

Just joined the Kirium club myself, bought a Chronometer on rubber strap, should get it in a couple of days.

Regards
    Tony
    Thanks Tony, the guy that i bought mine from has a Ti5 Mclaren edition, very nice watch.

What does the Chroneter stand for?

Regards Francois

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information