The Kirium Club - Page 14
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: The Kirium Club

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Re: The Kirium Club

[QUOTE=cfw;6357661]
    Quote Originally Posted by cfw View Post
    My second Kirium, Ti5 limeted edition McLarenAttachment 1095077A bargain @ $700
    Beautiful! That's one of my grail! Good catch!!

cfw

[QUOTE=Et209;6362404]
    Quote Originally Posted by cfw View Post

Beautiful! That's one of my grail! Good catch!!
    It is a stunning watch thanks, I see there is one on ebay with full box set just a bit pricey.
    Hope get one soon :)

[QUOTE=cfw;6367262]
    Quote Originally Posted by Et209 View Post

It is a stunning watch thanks, I see there is one on ebay with full box set just a bit pricey.
    Hope get one soon :)
    Definitely too pricey! Haha.. I am always looking out for one.. Fingers crossed!

In the meantime; just a heads up for kirium owners; I managed to buy a new leather strap and I will be approaching a leather maker to see if it is possible to make one.. Fingers crossed again!!!

A question for all the experts here:

I have a Tag Heuer Kirium F1 and the backlight has stopped working. Tag says it needs a whole new movement, which I am not sure I believe- it may need a new LCD or a new ETA 400 circuit, but the rest of the functions work so I think it may just be the crown. I am not watchmaker, but I wonder if anyone has a view on this and or experience as to what the problem is?

Also and if I can get my hands on a et e20.321 movement, could I replace it myself or would it just be too difficult without special tools- I mean I can invest in a watch hand remover but if I need a dozen things it may not be worth it.

TAg wants £600 to repair it, which is well above it's replacement value.

In the alternative, does anyone know a good watchmaker who could repair/replace the movement for me at something like a decent price? I can get the parts if we need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirium F1 View Post
    A question for all the experts here:

I have a Tag Heuer Kirium F1 and the backlight has stopped working. Tag says it needs a whole new movement, which I am not sure I believe- it may need a new LCD or a new ETA 400 circuit, but the rest of the functions work so I think it may just be the crown. I am not watchmaker, but I wonder if anyone has a view on this and or experience as to what the problem is?

Also and if I can get my hands on a et e20.321 movement, could I replace it myself or would it just be too difficult without special tools- I mean I can invest in a watch hand remover but if I need a dozen things it may not be worth it.

TAg wants £600 to repair it, which is well above it's replacement value.

In the alternative, does anyone know a good watchmaker who could repair/replace the movement for me at something like a decent price? I can get the parts if we need them.

I believe the backlight is integrated to the movement, but I am not sure. You may find that movement for sale online for quite less, but you'll need an experienced watchmaker to perform the swap for you.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

hello
    this is my Kirium. this is the worst thing that can happen to a Kirium. I am stuck and I am not going to pay 200$ for straps
    Attached Images Attached Images

greetings

New here! My Kirium says "Hi!"...

mitadoc likes this.

Hi, here's my Kirium. I use it as my daily beater. With a quick polish it always comes up looking like new.

I used to have an F1 too but sold it to buy a link calibre 16. I'll buy another if I can find one at the right price. Same goes for the Ti5 but it has to be a chronograph.

Mine..

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information