The Kirium Club - Page 9
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: The Kirium Club

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Re: The Kirium Club

Quote Originally Posted by at2011 View Post
    Just became part of the club with this vintage CL1112-0! Got lots of wear on the bracelet, does Tag still polish these models or should I take it to an independent servicer?
    the tag service centre over here offered polishing service but they required me to change the two buttons on the right side as well so i didn't go for it; cost too much.
    Mine: Rolex Submariner date black, Tag Heuer Kirium chrono auto blue, Tissot T-Race MotoGP 2011, Ice BMW chronograph blue.
    Wife: Rolex Lady Datejust TT champagne dial.

TAG will do it when you go for an overhaul. I am just not sure if they are the best to do it. Congrats on the electric blue Kirium! I wore my Kirium F1 today... love it.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

new to the club. Own a kirium chronograph quartz movement. Had it about 15 years and think I am ready to change the battery myself. Anybody know of a how to guide? I'm pretty handy but this is my first time on this watch. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sdiamond808 View Post
    new to the club. Own a kirium chronograph quartz movement. Had it about 15 years and think I am ready to change the battery myself. Anybody know of a how to guide? I'm pretty handy but this is my first time on this watch. Thanks
    hi and welcome to the forum. You will need a tool to unscrew the back of your Kirium. I haven't done it myself yet, but I in the same boat as you.. about to do it, too. Be very careful not to scratch the back of the watch... other members should post more info on it... post pictures of your Kirium when possible! Best
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    Kirium F1

Heuer :
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Quote Originally Posted by enricodepaoli View Post
    hi and welcome to the forum. You will need a tool to unscrew the back of your Kirium. I haven't done it myself yet, but I in the same boat as you.. about to do it, too. Be very careful not to scratch the back of the watch... other members should post more info on it... post pictures of your Kirium when possible! Best
    I have seen the watch repair kits on line for about 20 bucks. Includes the wrench for opening the back and some small screw drivers. I opened the back myself pretty easy being careful with some small needle nose pliers. Doesnt look too hard to change the battery, just wondering if there is anything else I need to do or be aware of. Dont know if I need new seals or if I have to oil anything.

The Kirium Club

I have ordered tools online from Boston Watch Exchange and they have always been very helpful and professional.

As far as oiling goes, lets wait for someone that knows about this more than I do to post something...
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    Kirium F1

Heuer :
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Thumbs Up Re: The Kirium Club

Quote Originally Posted by at2011 View Post
    Just became part of the club with this vintage CL1112-0! Got lots of wear on the bracelet, does Tag still polish these models or should I take it to an independent servicer?
    Attachment 903562

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colour. Well done my friend. I recently acquired the same one. Stunning. I'll post a pic and a story about it soon:) ps Discovered this forum when was toying with buying the Kirium and when I discovered such a like minded bunch of kirium fans, I thought you only live once and went and bought. I think we must all share a philosophy of work hard, play hard and a taste for excellence - does anyone agree?

Quote Originally Posted by enricodepaoli View Post
    Yeah, I think pictures would be very useful in this case.
    Watch noob!

I have just purchased one like this from eBay - love the look and I can't wait to receive it. I'm only new at collecting TAG and I have ALWAYS wanted one. Unfortunately my budget didn't allow until now.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissymarsh View Post
    I have just purchased one like this from eBay - love the look and I can't wait to receive it. I'm only new at collecting TAG and I have ALWAYS wanted one. Unfortunately my budget didn't allow until now.
    I always liked the Kirium, too. When I first bought my first TAG back in the 90s, I almost bought one but in the last minute I opted for a 2000 classic automatic. Only a couple of years ago I started to build a TAG HEUER collection, and of course the Kirium could not be left out. I have the analog-digital "Kirium Formula 1" version.

Welcome to the club !
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    Kirium F1

Heuer :
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information