Kirium F1 CL111A FT6000 Question

Thread: Kirium F1 CL111A FT6000 Question

-->

Kirium F1 CL111A FT6000 Question

Hey guys, gals,

This isn't my first Tag, but I've never really bothered to educate myself on watches in general, let alone Tag's, so I had a couple questions I was wondering if someone might be able to answer:

I just purchased a CL111A FT6000 on Ebay. I'm comfortable with the fact that it is genuine and all that jaz, but I was wondering if the price was solid.

I know what they retailed for new. Nevertheless, I just purchased for bout $600 w/ shipping. It is in near new condition, next to no blemishes of any consequence...including spotless crystal.

Also, I know they stopped production of this model, and all Kiriums, I think, but I was wondering if anyone knew what years they made this model, specifically.

Oh, and lastly...perhaps there is no way to know, but I'll ask anyway - Do we have any idea of production numbers on this particular model? I was just curious, as they were far and few between on Ebay...both in current and completed auctions.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any feedback.

Doug

Re: Kirium F1 CL111A FT6000 Question

nice watch you picked up, 600 is a deal, i think they sold new around 2 grand. i dont know much about that model, but im sure some of the other members here will help you out.
    Tag Heuer Carrera vintage calibre 1
    Tag Heuer Aquaracer caliber S
    Tag Heuer link automatic
    Tag Heuer aquaracer chronotimer
    Tag Heuer aquaracer grande date
    Philip admirale chrono v7750
    Burett neo icon auto
    Movado elliptica
    Invicta 9937 auto

HELP A BROTHA OUT PLEASE.

Ok, I finally received the watch. If anyone is interested, here is the ebay url:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

I guess I'm just a tech neophyte, so if anyone has any suggestions for.....

Received watch, and condition is excellent (as described). However, the digitals are blinking and I can't seem to remedy it. I did download the manual for this watch, but like I said...maybe I'm just tech challenged?

Also, the dial light doesn't appear to be working. It seems a simple feature...just push the crown in and it's supposed to illuminate for 6 seconds. Perhaps it won't illuminate due to the flashing digitals? Don't know.

I know this is a very common watch, but if someone more tech savvy than I (or experience with this unit) has some input - I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Doug

What do you mean by blinking? Did you mean blinking with "EOL" on the dial?
    If it is, then you just have to change the battery.. It does cause the light not working...

Btw, congrats with the new watch!

Sorry, my bad. Ya, I discovered the eol dealeo online. Problem is...mine is supposed to have a fresh battery, and there is no EOL on the display.

Basically, the top stuff, date, and lower time display are all blinking.

**Additionally, for your amusement - After messing with the A/B buttons and the crown for quite a while, on the last attempt to pull the crown out...it came out alright-all the way out...as in broke. No, I was not using any metal implements, just my finger nail.

It snapped inside the crown - flush where the post meets the inside of the crown.

Now I've got a perpetually blinking watch with no crown! It does have a warranty. So, assuming they don't give me any .... about it...I reckon I'll be sending it back to Singapore and waiting another month to get it back.

For the love of God, man. It's enough to make a grown man cry.

Anyway, as a noob in this forum...I thought it my duty to share my story - for your amusement, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by alsha View Post
    What do you mean by blinking? Did you mean blinking with "EOL" on the dial?
    If it is, then you just have to change the battery.. It does cause the light not working...

Btw, congrats with the new watch!

Where did you find the manual? Can you send me a link. Thanks

Thread Information