Thread: Link calibre S - how to adjust seconds

Link calibre S - how to adjust seconds

Hi all, I am a new member here.

I have a Tag Heuer Link Calibre S since a couple of months ago, and just realised on the last new year eve, my seconds is faster compare to my iPhone, internet, and new year count down by 12 seconds.

Do you guys know how to adjust it? I have searched on internet and this forum how to set its time, managed to set hour, minute, year, month, and day, but second.

Re: Link calibre S - how to adjust seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ericware View Post
    Hi all, I am a new member here.

I have a Tag Heuer Link Calibre S since a couple of months ago, and just realised on the last new year eve, my seconds is faster compare to my iPhone, internet, and new year count down by 12 seconds.

Do you guys know how to adjust it? I have searched on internet and this forum how to set its time, managed to set hour, minute, year, month, and day, but second.
    Every forum on WUS has 'stickies' - posts stuck at the top of the forum page. These contain rules and other information of general interest. Does the one on resetting the hands of the Calibre S answer your question?

Welcome!
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Hi Eeeb, thanks for the reply, I read that sticky you mentioned, unfortunately that's not my problem.
    The problem I am having lies on the time, it is faster 12 seconds compared to internet, not the alignment problem.

I followed a few instructions on internet and youtube, I only managed to adjust hour, minute, years, month, and day only. The thing is, my watch is faster 12 seconds and I couldn't find a way to stop it for 12 seconds. I hope I make my problem clear, otherwise please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ericware View Post
    Hi Eeeb, thanks for the reply, I read that sticky you mentioned, unfortunately that's not my problem.
    The problem I am having lies on the time, it is faster 12 seconds compared to internet, not the alignment problem.

I followed a few instructions on internet and youtube, I only managed to adjust hour, minute, years, month, and day only. The thing is, my watch is faster 12 seconds and I couldn't find a way to stop it for 12 seconds. I hope I make my problem clear, otherwise please let me know.
    Normally pulling the crown out all the way in order to set the time stops the second hand. When real time matches the second hand time, you push the crown back in and the second hand starts moving again.

... unless the Calibre S does it otherwise??! Others know for sure??
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

It does the otherwise, I pull the crown out, the second doesn't move but it seems to store it in memory or running in background because when I push the crown back it still is faster 12 seconds.

Thread Information