The Link - S/EL Club - Page 25
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: The Link - S/EL Club

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Re: The Link - S/EL Club

Quote Originally Posted by Black5 View Post
    Good luck. Hope you get it sorted.

I'm in Melbourne.
    Where do you get it serviced? I know there is a TH service centre in Sydney as my AD sends mine there for servicing and it takes ages and costs a bomb!
    I get mine serviced at the time masters in castlereagh st & last service cost me $125 for battery, change all seals, spring bars, bracelet adjustment, & crown stem, I don't take it anywhere else & I've known these guys for over 20 years & I want to keep my watch as original as possible only negative is that they blackened the lume at the 12o'clock otherwise happy with them

Hi guys I've got a small problem I can't stop looking at watches I've got a tag heuer sel chronograph which I've had for a while ( 23yrs )& 4 years ago I thought its time to buy a new watch which I thought was sensible so I bought an aquaracer & I remember saying thats it no more watches but NO!! I'm on the prowl again & I'm sort of looking at this why?? because I love these LINK watches, tell me what you think are these reliable & do they have any issues? thanks & Merry XmasName:  WEB_PR_SHEETCAT2010.BA0952_PRODUCT_sticker.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  71.7 KB

I recently converted my old Monaco McQueen display into a stand that now pays homage to Ayrton Senna and the S/el

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist View Post
    Hi guys I've got a small problem I can't stop looking at watches I've got a tag heuer sel chronograph which I've had for a while ( 23yrs )& 4 years ago I thought its time to buy a new watch which I thought was sensible so I bought an aquaracer & I remember saying thats it no more watches but NO!! I'm on the prowl again & I'm sort of looking at this why?? because I love these LINK watches, tell me what you think are these reliable & do they have any issues? thanks & Merry XmasName:  WEB_PR_SHEETCAT2010.BA0952_PRODUCT_sticker.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  71.7 KB
    Known issues?
    Have been known to cause injury due to people lovingly looking at their watches for extended periods while walking when they should be looking where they are going...
    Take care

So many watches, so little time...
    WhoIsI likes this.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Black5 View Post
    Known issues?
    Have been known to cause injury due to people lovingly looking at their watches for extended periods while walking when they should be looking where they are going...
    Take care

LOL I have used this tactic to deliberately bump into lovely ladies in the shopping centres, works very well I must say

I finally pulled the trigger, went to buy a Aquaracer and saw this beauty so I just had to take it home
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Dr-epg; March 12th, 2016 at 02:54. Reason: Post a picture

Quote Originally Posted by rskelley75 View Post
    Long time owner of this fella, but a new member of the forum... My wife purchased it for me for our 5th anniversary 8+ years ago...simple & goes with every outfit. Interestingly, there's no engraved serial number on the back, yet it came from an AD in Barcelona and it's been serviced by my local guy here in Dublin, so I'm not worried about it being a fake. I'd love info on the movement details as info online is sparse.

Attachment 6270650

This must be a popular watch for wives to buy their husbands. My wife bought me this one 10 years ago for my 30th birthday. It's my dressiest watch. It was an everyday wearer for a long time and it has the scars to prove it. I love the way it melts into my wrist and I love the weight and heft of it for its size.

I choose Link instead Aquaracer on 2013
    Name:  20160405_062744-1.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  1.58 MB

Had this from 1996 to 2009. Been through a heck of a lot but happy it went to a new owner that truly appreciated it.

Black5 likes this.

I sold this one a couple of years ago. I miss it often; It was the best Quartz I have owned.

Quote Originally Posted by SynMike View Post

Last edited by SynMike; June 8th, 2016 at 05:24.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information