The Monaco Club - Page 11
Like Tree995Likes

Thread: The Monaco Club

Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast

Re: The Monaco Club

I need the expertise of the Monaco Club here. I recenty found a local CL listing for a Calibre 12 LS but have never seen this model before. The seller is willing to meet to get it verified but I thought I'd turn to experts in this forum first. Any ideas?

Tag Heuer Monaco LS still new OBO
    Collection: Tag Heuer Monaco WW2110

Quote Originally Posted by max871026 View Post
    I need the expertise of the Monaco Club here. I recenty found a local CL listing for a Calibre 12 LS but have never seen this model before. The seller is willing to meet to get it verified but I thought I'd turn to experts in this forum first. Any ideas?

Twenty Four, Calibre 16, white face ? Looks pretty messy to me.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Gelo24 View Post
    My Two Ladies.

Mcqueen

and just recently acquired Black Mcqueen
    You have both versions? How do you decide which one to put on in the morning? I have enough trouble wearing anything else with just the blue mcqueen.

Quote Originally Posted by max871026 View Post

Keep away... looks fake.... and I mean it!
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    Raza's and Wisconsin Proud are simply stunning...!!!!!
    I'm now a bit peckish towards the Singapore LE........ the black/green/white combo.

Who has one for a trade......hmmmmm??????

'WP'... the b/w image is amazing....!!!!!!
    Thanks! I love watches and cars, so my Monaco on my gearstick seemed like a perfect fit.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Hamilton Pan Europ|Breitling B-1|Tudor Black Bay|Ranger|Rolex Submariner

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by enricodepaoli View Post
    Twenty Four, Calibre 16, white face ? Looks pretty messy to me.
    I read Calibre 12 on the caseback, I thought. Also, that black case doesn't look right. I'd walk away.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Hamilton Pan Europ|Breitling B-1|Tudor Black Bay|Ranger|Rolex Submariner

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Hello, boys, I am happy to say that after months of searching and researching I am within hours of acquiring the Monaco 40th Anniversary Edition.

This has been a very stressful process for me as it began sometime last September, when I missed opportunities left and right to obtain this time piece. Sometime last week, I managed to hunt one down and I feel like I've made this watch officially extinct from the wild when it was officially purchased and I mean, "I don't know where else to look unless one of the watchuseek members were going to sell theirs... or TAG Heuer has a few stored at an undisclosed vault"...lol

But finally, it's on its way and should arrive later tonight. I hope to share photos of it as soon as I get it but if I don't right away, understand I'm only getting to know it.

I'll keep you guys posted.
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Bebop View Post
    Hello, boys, I am happy to say that after months of searching and researching I am within hours of acquiring the Monaco 40th Anniversary Edition.

This has been a very stressful process for me as it began sometime last September, when I missed opportunities left and right to obtain this time piece. Sometime last week, I managed to hunt one down and I feel like I've made this watch officially extinct from the wild when it was officially purchased and I mean, "I don't know where else to look unless one of the watchuseek members were going to sell theirs... or TAG Heuer has a few stored at an undisclosed vault"...lol

But finally, it's on its way and should arrive later tonight. I hope to share photos of it as soon as I get it but if I don't right away, understand I'm only getting to know it.

I'll keep you guys posted.
    Congrats! If you don't mind, can you PM me what you paid? Kind of curious what the current going price for one is. I know authentic watches has one right now, and they're listing it at a whopping $15k! I don't think anyone sane would actually pay that kind of money for one right now.

With that being said, I hope you didn't pay AW $15k for one! lol
    TAG Heuer Chronograph Collector

TAG Heuer prices are rising high ! Specially Monacos' ... not too long ago, a non-chrono blue Monaco was sold on AuthenticWatches for around US$1800. This price has gone up one thousand dollars, to almost US$2.8k ! I really enjoy TAG's pricing strategy. The brand sells quite high, but the non-rich aficionados may purchase quite a few used, inexpensive marvels.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Quote Originally Posted by enricodepaoli View Post
    TAG Heuer prices are rising high ! Specially Monacos' ... not too long ago, a non-chrono blue Monaco was sold on AuthenticWatches for around US$1800. This price has gone up one thousand dollars, to almost US$2.8k ! I really enjoy TAG's pricing strategy. The brand sells quite high, but the non-rich aficionados may purchase quite a few used, inexpensive marvels.
    Strangely, the blue is about $700 more than the black on that site. Not sure if it's because this color might be discontinued, but surely if it is still in production, one could do much better than $400 off the $3100 retail price.

I do agree that Monaco prices have skyrocketed over the past couple of years. Getting difficult to justify even though it's my fvorite watch.

Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information