The Monaco Club - Page 18
Like Tree995Likes

Thread: The Monaco Club

Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast

Re: The Monaco Club

I wanted to show you guys what can be done with a little creativity and old school bracelets, enjoy, because I'm drooling on them now, also, I've just saved my leather straps since I'm keeping them off for the summer...

and with the silverstone to top them off...

enricodepaoli likes this.
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

very nice bebop

Quote Originally Posted by issey.miyake View Post
    very nice bebop
    Thank you, they are my priced possessions.
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

Hi new one here..

Need some help I have a cs2111 reissue limited edition, black face. Cost me £1695.00 UK punds from Asprey & Garrards in 1999 and for reasons I need to seel. It has been worn, has a few minor scratches on the case and an abrasion on the glass, a very small one.
    Any ideas to value? i don't have box or papers but do have the original reciept.Name:  P5250031.JPG
Views: 2380
Size:  1.39 MB

great collections!

Hello all,

I have a Calibre 12 chrono (CAW2114), black face with silver registers. I'm considering the blue face (CAW2111), same calibre. Anyone interested in a trade, like for like? Excellent condition, with all boxes, papers, and the warranty is valid until 2013.

I'm in Southern California if anyone is interested locally.

Thanks!

Attila

Just in... I've traded my Monza Calibre 36 for it, Tourneau was impressed by the condition and I was very knowledgeable about the watches, i.e., TAG Heuers, before I bought the piece the store manager said if I was looking for work...lol

I'm happy that's it's slapped on my wrist now.
    dj00tiek, napel, Luminous1 and 1 others like this.
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Bebop View Post
    Just in... I've traded my Monza Calibre 36 for it, Tourneau was impressed by the condition and I was very knowledgeable about the watches, i.e., TAG Heuers, before I bought the piece the store manager said if I was looking for work...lol

I'm happy that's it's slapped on my wrist now.
    I just read you reply on Calibre 11's site and was waiting for this/ Very nice, and (you) very impressive. Nice one CB.

Quote Originally Posted by yande View Post
    I just read you reply on Calibre 11's site and was waiting for this/ Very nice, and (you) very impressive. Nice one CB.
    Thanks, dude, your nearest Tourneau may actually have one or they can request it from a dealer that has one...
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post

I had started to wear it less and less because of the high monetary and sentimental value (it had become a Friday only watch), but I made a resolution going into 2011 to wear it 3 times a week, even if not for the full day. I'm wearing it today as well, as I still wear it every Friday.
    Dear Mr. Raza, a question for you.

I also have set my eyes on a Monaco (calibre 12, black dial/subdials) and I loved it on my wrist. I am looking for a watch that I can wear in every kind of occasion: at a friend's wedding as well as to a rock festival.

I think the Monaco pulls this well in terms of looks and fit/finish. But it does look/feel too delicate for rough use. Maybe it's the croco strap but I wouldn't wear it to a festival.

So here comes my question. Once you have this watch... how can you wear anything else? Where do you wear your Monaco and where don't you?
    Runner? visit runningshoesguru.com for the reviews of the Hidden Content !

Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information