The Monaco Club - Page 23
Like Tree1009Likes

Thread: The Monaco Club

Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast

Re: The Monaco Club

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    Hi all,
    Many thanks 'C-B' for the kind intro, but a massive thanks for your wealth of knowledge and for pointing me in the right direction.
    I also have to mention and pay special thanks to our forum sponsor Rob from Topper Jewelers. What an absolute pleasure to deal with......!!!!!

I have attached a couple of pics, though not that crash hot as I took them with a ...... camera, it's just that the pressure was on from 'C-B'..........
    very nice watch..

should have a sydney monaco meet up lol

Thanks mate, I now know what you mean't when you said that you couldn't stop starring at your one, the dial is amazing.....

'I reckon'.....

Take care
    Regards
    Tony T

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by issey.miyake View Post
    very nice watch..

should have a sydney monaco meet up lol
    Not such a lol idea. Guest appearances by Raza and CB? I'm 3.5 hours South but count me in. To tell you the truth, apart from my Autavia, I've never held a Heuer in my hands. It would be worth it for me personally, and I know the opposite for my savings account.... Of course I'd have to bring my Autavia, my entry level Tag Monaco, and some others of interest...

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfDeth View Post
    Came across this picture from a fashion blog (rights to Streetfsn.com) i thought u guys might get a kick from it:

Attachment 481325

That's some proper vintage Monaco put into action, the color coordination is spot on !!
    That doesn't actually look bad with the brown gator. I prefer the blue, obviously. My Monaco Vintage is one watch whose strap I'll never change.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Hamilton Pan Europ|Breitling B-1|Tudor Black Bay|Ranger|Rolex Submariner

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    Thanks Dan and thanks once again 'C-B'.

IMHO I think all the Monaco's should've had the crown on the left and pushers on the right. It's much better balanced.

Take care guy's
    T
    Welcome to the forums! And welcome to the club! I love the gray, but I must say I'm partial to the crown and pushers all together on the 3 o'clock side.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Hamilton Pan Europ|Breitling B-1|Tudor Black Bay|Ranger|Rolex Submariner

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by yande View Post
    Not such a lol idea. Guest appearances by Raza and CB? I'm 3.5 hours South but count me in. To tell you the truth, apart from my Autavia, I've never held a Heuer in my hands. It would be worth it for me personally, and I know the opposite for my savings account.... Of course I'd have to bring my Autavia, my entry level Tag Monaco, and some others of interest...
    I'd love to come to Sydney. Maybe I can convince my boss that one of our Australia offices needs my expertise.......no, that'll never happen! If I do make it down, I'll definitely let you all know.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfDeth View Post
    Came across this picture from a fashion blog (rights to Streetfsn.com) i thought u guys might get a kick from it:

Attachment 481325

That's some proper vintage Monaco put into action, the color coordination is spot on !!
    Do I spot a Cartier Roadster in this image?

Welcome to the forum, Tony. You arrived in style !
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Welcome to the forums! And welcome to the club! I love the gray, but I must say I'm partial to the crown and pushers all together on the 3 o'clock side.
    Hello Raza and thank you.
    Regards
    Tony T

Quote Originally Posted by enricodepaoli View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Tony. You arrived in style !
    Thanks mate and to all for the warm welcome. Great 'community' and thanks Raza for starting the thread.
    Regards
    Tony T

Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread Information