The Monaco Club - Page 36
Like Tree1018Likes

Thread: The Monaco Club

Page 36 of 104 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast

Re: The Monaco Club

So good to achieve something long wanted! Congrats for the beautiful watch and for the elegant post mentioning your AD. Not a common thing! Enjoy the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by qu4ttro View Post
    I am thrilled to present my new baby...And submit myself for vetting.
    Attachment 702952

Ive wanted a Monaco for quite some time and have saved for a long time to reach this goal.
    A big thank you to my regional Tag rep for the final nudge to get this beauty...
    Its really hard to get any work done when Im just looking at it.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Hello everyone, I have been on WUS many times but never as a registered member, so here I come. I always love the Monaco model and now that I have financial power I am about to take the jump. I am really into the CAW211b limited edition in grey. I have spotted one online and it looks all good except for the folding buckle. Instead of the usual 'heuer' on it, it's the TAG logo. What do you think? Should I worry?
    Thanks.

About to end the browsing suffering! Please post some pictures of "your" Monaco. Also, where does it come from? Anywhere trust-worthy ?

Quote Originally Posted by leaurend View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been on WUS many times but never as a registered member, so here I come. I always love the Monaco model and now that I have financial power I am about to take the jump. I am really into the CAW211b limited edition in grey. I have spotted one online and it looks all good except for the folding buckle. Instead of the usual 'heuer' on it, it's the TAG logo. What do you think? Should I worry?
    Thanks.
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    Kirium F1

Heuer :
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

This model Name:  vintage-tag-heuer-CAW211B.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  9.4 KB but this buckle Name:  buckle.jpg
Views: 1634
Size:  80.1 KB
    Two sellers, one on ebay and one is a grey market business. The ebay seller is specialized in watches and has over 4500 reviews at 99% positive with the best pricing. thank you for all the advices, I just want to be cautious with the purchase.

I really wasn't sure on that model, but you are correct.. when I did a Google on it, all pictures showed the "Heuer" buckle. Did you send the seller a question on this? Maybe someone else here on the forum has more info for us...
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    Kirium F1

Heuer :
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Congrats on you Monaco..........Now sit back, look at it and..........enjoy!

Attachment 702952

Ive wanted a Monaco for quite some time and have saved for a long time to reach this goal.
    A big thank you to my regional Tag rep for the final nudge to get this beauty...

Thanks.
    S/B this one:

It may have been originally purchased that way. I called the Las Vegas TAG store and was told that they can swap the 'Heuer' buckle free of charge to a regular one if the client wanted to.

Attachment 702952

Congratulations .. looks great. It took me a long time to justify the expense but absolutely no regrets and wear it all the time. Wear it and enjoy it.

It may have been originally purchased that way. I called the Las Vegas TAG store and was told that they can swap the 'Heuer' buckle free of charge to a regular one if the client wanted to.
    I don't think it would have come that way from the factory. The Monaco Vintage Grey is a re-edition of the original Monaco Grey of the '70s, hence it should have all "Heuer" markings, including the buckle. Someone must have swapped the original "Heuer" buckle/clasp for that "TAG Heuer logo version".

If you can get it swapped back free of charge go for it! Those buckles aren't cheap.

Page 36 of 104 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread Information