The Monaco Club - Page 42
Like Tree962Likes

Thread: The Monaco Club

Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1001
  1. #411
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10

    Re: The Monaco Club

    I have a question for Monaco owners regarding the lume. I have a CAW2111 FC6183 - when I charge it, the glow only seems to last for maybe 30+ minutes. I'm having a hard time deciding whether it's a defect or just that the lume of these watches isn't as good as other types of watches, such as my Omega Seamaster 300M. I attribute it to the fact the Monaco has smaller dials for the lume compared to my Omega.

    What experience do other owners have with the lume of their Monacos?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #412
    Member Wisconsin Proud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,771

    Re: The Monaco Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurlicus View Post
    I have a question for Monaco owners regarding the lume. I have a CAW2111 FC6183 - when I charge it, the glow only seems to last for maybe 30+ minutes. I'm having a hard time deciding whether it's a defect or just that the lume of these watches isn't as good as other types of watches, such as my Omega Seamaster 300M. I attribute it to the fact the Monaco has smaller dials for the lume compared to my Omega.

    What experience do other owners have with the lume of their Monacos?





    Thanks in advance.
    The dots on the Monaco are very small. They do glow brightly, though. The amount of lume is the issue as you said.


  3. #413
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Sapphire Coast NSW Australia.
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: The Monaco Club

    Comparing any lume to the Seamaster 300M (a lume King) is a hard task.

    My Monaco (now sold) WW2110-0


    Sorry, no lume shots, (yet) of my 2254.50, but you can see the expanse of lume that this Seamaster inhibits.



    And it Glows too!

  4. #414
    Member AgeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    15
    Hey everyone, just wanted to share a little news with all you Monaco owners on here. Friday I joined the owners club and couldn't be happier with my decision! Only wearing it for one day and received tons of compliments!
    (been having difficulty uploading pics so I hope this works.)

    Monaco Calibre 6



    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Collection:

    TAG Heuer Monaco Calibre 6 - Black Dial
    TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S - White Dial
    Movado Museum
    TAG Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph - Red Dial
    Bulova Marine Star - Black Dial 96C14

    Hidden Content

  5. #415
    Moderator enricodepaoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    Posts
    3,197
    The Monaco Calibre 6 is a cutie! Here's my black re-issue :)

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345418300.785802.jpg
Views: 2396
Size:  58.6 KB
    Hidden Content

    TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

    Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975


  6. #416
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1

    Re: The Monaco Club

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeD View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to share a little news with all you Monaco owners on here. Friday I joined the owners club and couldn't be happier with my decision! Only wearing it for one day and received tons of compliments!
    (been having difficulty uploading pics so I hope this works.)

    Monaco Calibre 6



    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    may i know what is the size of your wrist?

    i have a 5.8inch wrist and is currently stuck between this model and the chrono model. Not sure if this model of yours is too small for my wrist or not. thanks

  7. #417
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Monaco Club

    Hi, can anyone help me out with copy of instructions for Monaco caw2111 please ?
    thanks

  8. #418
    Member AgeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by prophecy1 View Post
    may i know what is the size of your wrist?

    i have a 5.8inch wrist and is currently stuck between this model and the chrono model. Not sure if this model of yours is too small for my wrist or not. thanks


    Hey there, I have a 7 inch wrist and it feels great on it! Hope that helps you out.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Collection:

    TAG Heuer Monaco Calibre 6 - Black Dial
    TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S - White Dial
    Movado Museum
    TAG Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph - Red Dial
    Bulova Marine Star - Black Dial 96C14

    Hidden Content

  9. #419
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    66

    Re: The Monaco Club

    ***** Edited by Moderator *****

    No sales here, THANK YOU.

    Please search for the Private Sellers and Sponsors forum here at watchuseek.
    Last edited by enricodepaoli; August 22nd, 2012 at 18:43. Reason: no sales allowed

  10. #420
    Member woundedtiger40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    243

    Re: The Monaco Club

    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 2295
Size:  60.6 KB
    Name:  8.jpg
Views: 2460
Size:  56.6 KB
    Name:  9.jpg
Views: 2332
Size:  66.8 KB
    opticalserenity and kjse7en like this.

Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •