The Monaco Club - Page 9
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: The Monaco Club

Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast

Re: The Monaco Club

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Bebop View Post
    The WW2110 is an interesting watch for sure but I still prefer the chronograph versions of the Monaco.
    That's fair enough but having tried one on, my skinny wrists didn't suit it and it just looked ridiculous! The WW2110 looked perfect however (and was much cheaper when ordered online which was a bonus!).
    Rolex Oysterdate Precision
    Rolex Submariner 14060M
    Tag Heuer Monaco
    Sinn Flieger 103 Ti Ar
    Tissot PRC100 Chronograph Auto
    Tissot PRC200 Chronograph Quartz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yande2536 View Post
    Wow, it is amazing for me to see so many WW2110's here. I have mine on mesh at the moment, now that is different.
    As they say. if there's no picture it never happened. Would really like some feedback regarding this. What do you guys think? I have to admit, it is nice for a change and hence it is there, for now.

Also, anyone have any advice what I could do regarding the hairline scratches that show up in this pic? Cape Cod, or is that too harsh? Just curious, as I only notice it when I use a flash in pics. Regards mark

Looks really distinctive and retro, love the way the Monaco is so adaptable. When I bought my Rolex a couple of years ago the authorised dealer offered a free bracelet buff/polish as part of the after sales service. Always wondered how effective it would be on minor scratches such as the ones in your photo.
    Rolex "Coke" GMT, Omega Seamaster, Tag Heuer Monaco, Christopher Ward ( Ltd Edition) C70 Brooklands, Casio "G" Shock, Tudor (1960's 9kt), Omega Ocean Planet 45.5mm, Tag Heuer WA1211, Rubber/Steel Formula 1, Breil Chrono, Christopher Ward C11 Black Manta Auto, Bell & Ross BR01-92 SS.

I guess the choice of a watch is like buying a car, and a subjective thing, I am with you with regards to having skinny wrists, the WW2110 just sat better on my wrist, and met my needs, plus the price was significantly cheaper. In an ideal world, an unlimited budget and a wife with limitless patience... I would really love to indulge myself.
    Dasser and yande like this.
    Rolex "Coke" GMT, Omega Seamaster, Tag Heuer Monaco, Christopher Ward ( Ltd Edition) C70 Brooklands, Casio "G" Shock, Tudor (1960's 9kt), Omega Ocean Planet 45.5mm, Tag Heuer WA1211, Rubber/Steel Formula 1, Breil Chrono, Christopher Ward C11 Black Manta Auto, Bell & Ross BR01-92 SS.

Yea another reason is the size of the watch, I have big wrists and I like seeing big watch on the mostly, but I've been known to wear 39mm cases but preferably I like 39+ cases.
    TAG Heuer Collector.

Hidden Content

As they say. if there's no picture it never happened. Would really like some feedback regarding this. What do you guys think? I have to admit, it is nice for a change and hence it is there, for now.

Also, anyone have any advice what I could do regarding the hairline scratches that show up in this pic? Cape Cod, or is that too harsh? Just curious, as I only notice it when I use a flash in pics. Regards mark

Mine scratches up a treat just like yours and i have used Cape Cod cloth - it works very well as the case is polised (don't use it on the brushed sides however). Have a go, will look sparkling new. Your pics have made me want to get home and put on the Monaco too
    Rolex Oysterdate Precision
    Rolex Submariner 14060M
    Tag Heuer Monaco
    Sinn Flieger 103 Ti Ar
    Tissot PRC100 Chronograph Auto
    Tissot PRC200 Chronograph Quartz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dasser View Post
    Your pics have made me want to get home and put on the Monaco too
    I think this whole thread has that affect on everyone fortunate to have a Monaco.
    Thanks Dasser, I'll give it a go.
    Regards

I think this whole thread has that affect on everyone fortunate to have a Monaco.
    Thanks Dasser, I'll give it a go.
    Regards
    Amazing how this Forum can heat up our desires. I was a happy camper with my one and only TAG Heuer 2000 automatic for over ten years. Now, I own four TAGs, and the fifth is coming...
    Hidden Content

TAG Heuer :
    2000 Classic auto -silver
    S/EL Leather auto -ss/gold
    Formula 1 -1st edition -green
    Kirium F1
    Pure Link bracelet -steel
    Formula 1 ring -steel/black ceramic/dimond

Heuer :
    Carrera -1st re-issue -solid gold
    Monaco -1st re-issue
    trackmaster 1975

Glad to see that this thread is still going strong! Loving all the Monaco love I didn't see before.

Now here's a request. Does anyone have a Monaco (chrono preferred) on a NATO or Zulu strap? When I pick up my second Monaco, I'm thinking of putting it on a NATO for daily wear.
    TAG Heuer Monaco Vintage LE|Omega Speedmaster Professional|Hamilton Pan Europ|Seiko SBDX001|Tudor Black Bay|Breitling B-1|Tudor Ranger

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

A few more pics........

Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information