The Monaco Club
Like Tree1025Likes

Thread: The Monaco Club

Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

The Monaco Club

I don't see many Monacos on the board in other forums, so I wanted to get a list of the members that have Monacos here. I figure they'll eventually pass through the Tag Heuer forum.

Of course, pics are welcome, as are the stories behind them!

That's mine. It's a Monaco Vintage, number 3122 out of 4000, bought at an AD in 2007 as NOS. It was a gift to me for my college graduation from my brother. He gave it to me in 2008. I had started to wear it less and less because of the high monetary and sentimental value (it had become a Friday only watch), but I made a resolution going into 2011 to wear it 3 times a week, even if not for the full day. I'm wearing it today as well, as I still wear it every Friday.

Now it's your turn!
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Hamilton Pan Europ|Breitling B-1|Tudor Black Bay|Ranger|Rolex Submariner

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Re: The Monaco Club

For the Monaco re-edition I have number 3XXX/5000 and my gulf Monaco I have 0XXX/2500. The Blue Monaco is just a standard edition. I also have the CW2110-0 I haven't listed it because it's getting a rubber strap with deployment buckle soon =)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Cowboy Bebop; February 12th, 2011 at 00:36. Reason: I didn't list my CW2110... :-)
    Mecha-Shock and jagsp like this.

Cowboy, I just noticed the date wheel of your limited edition is white text on black background...sure wish they still did this. BTW, you guys should be careful about posting serial or watch numbers.

Here is mine. Monaco Vintage CAW211B, limited edition of 1860.

Last edited by HEXYEBO; February 12th, 2011 at 01:08.
    mitadoc and Strokes1251 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HEXYEBO View Post
    Cowboy, I just noticed the date window of your limited edition is white text on black background...sure wish they still did this. BYW, you guys should be careful about posting serial or watch numbers.

Here is mine. Monaco Vintage, limited edition of 1860.
    Hey thanks... Hexyebo... I took the liberty of editing the series' number... I thought it was ok as long as you don't put the actual SERIAL NUMBER lol...

Oh well by the way... damn that watch lol... if I ever get the opportunity to get one of those...lol the limited edition McQueen blue is also sweet however, one of those would go for 15K above...

PJS

Nice idea having a Monaco Club, here are some images of mine CAW211A.EB0026 40th Anniversary LE 1000 and CW211A.FC6228 Gulf vintage LE 4000.

Cheers
    PJS

Quote Originally Posted by HEXYEBO View Post
    Cowboy, I just noticed the date wheel of your limited edition is white text on black background...sure wish they still did this. BTW, you guys should be careful about posting serial or watch numbers.

Here is mine. Monaco Vintage CAW211B, limited edition of 1860.

That is gorgeous.

I'm not sure the individual number is something you really need to worry about. My license plate number is certainly more sensitive, and thousands of people see that everyday.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Hamilton Pan Europ|Breitling B-1|Tudor Black Bay|Ranger|Rolex Submariner

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by PJS View Post
    Nice idea having a Monaco Club, here are some images of mine CAW211A.EB0026 40th Anniversary LE 1000 and CW211A.FC6228 Gulf vintage LE 4000.

Cheers
    PJS

That is quite inspirational. I like it! "History begins every morning." I'll have to remember that.

Also, if anyone wants to attempt to make a Monaco Club logo, we can put them together and have a poll and then add it to out sigs.

that sounds like an awesome idea with the monaco logo... hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Bebop View Post
    that sounds like an awesome idea with the monaco logo... hehe...
    I certainly thought so .

I have no photoshopping skills, so at best I could mock something up in MS Paint.

Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information