Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread - Page 11
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
    That's what I like to hear....and see! Looks great! Do you keep it on 1 watch face or change them up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks J

I've always wanted a GMT so tend to stick with that but do switch it out occasionally – usually to the Chronograph (although I cant really work out how to use the face properly lol)

Really hoping they come out with some more official faces soon to complement the 3 already pre installed – not really a fan of the Ambassador faces :/

Does anyone know why some watches have "Swiss Engineered" on the front while others don't?

My particular watch doesn't (brown leather strap) but have seen pics of this variant both with and without... just wondered if there was a real reason behind this?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello all,

I just got my TH Connected today from Tokyo. This is my 3rd smart watch after Apple Watch and Moto360 v2. Pairing it with my iPhone. It is already 4 hours and the watch has not done updating to the last System Update. And the watch must be connected to the charger while updating .

Battery drains quite fast. 95% by 7pm and 70% by 8.30pm. From the previous post i know that i cant disable wifi on the watch if i'm pairing it with iOS. I hope the latest update fix this issue.

Since i have used Moto360 v2 before so basically i know what to expect when using Android Wear with iOS. The features are pretty much limited but good for my daily use i.e. notification of calls and text. I dont fancy replying from my watch though.

My first Tag Heuer and loving it. The look and feel very much superior compared to Apple Watch. Looking forward to Android Wear 2.0
    #connectedtoeternity

Quote Originally Posted by Pedronev85 View Post
    Does anyone know why some watches have "Swiss Engineered" on the front while others don't?

My particular watch doesn't (brown leather strap) but have seen pics of this variant both with and without... just wondered if there was a real reason behind this?

Thanks

i believe the the original (1st batch?) were engraved with the script "Swiss Engineered" but this was removed at some point but sadly I don't know the exact date. The Calibre 11 (TAG) forum guys seem to think was was to avoid confusion over assembly/electronic work bring done in PRC.

There's also talk of the case bing made from steel rather than titanium on some of the later examples - the PR shot of the brown leather band seem to show a steel not Ti case.
    Last edited by DaytonaRik; July 20th, 2016 at 16:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghani Selbi View Post
    Hello all,

I just got my TH Connected today from Tokyo. This is my 3rd smart watch after Apple Watch and Moto360 v2. Pairing it with my iPhone. It is already 4 hours and the watch has not done updating to the last System Update. And the watch must be connected to the charger while updating .

Battery drains quite fast. 95% by 7pm and 70% by 8.30pm. From the previous post i know that i cant disable wifi on the watch if i'm pairing it with iOS. I hope the latest update fix this issue.

Since i have used Moto360 v2 before so basically i know what to expect when using Android Wear with iOS. The features are pretty much limited but good for my daily use i.e. notification of calls and text. I dont fancy replying from my watch though.

My first Tag Heuer and loving it. The look and feel very much superior compared to Apple Watch. Looking forward to Android Wear 2.0
    #connectedtoeternity

Ok turns out my TH Connected were downloading System Update hence the battery drain. First update for 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 took nearly 7 hours. There was 2nd update to build number M1D63C this morning. The watch is fully charged at 9.30am today and now at 11.30pm the battery is at 5%. I expected more battery life but maybe because i can't disable the on watch Wifi due to iOS synching.

However this is considered acceptable as normally people will take off their smart watch around 9-10pm unless you are having a long day at the office.

Anyone here plays Pokemon Go? I've been wearing my watch offline because I had to turn off Bluetooth on my phone to conserve battery for the game... This is so embarrassing

I tried to select the theme watch face, however when I do so on the watch itself, it just says no themes available, anyone else had this? I'm trying to get the elusive weather face! Any help appreciated.

What does the symbol (looks like a circle with a line across the center) mean.. seems like when I have it showing my I do not get notifications.

thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by scdsteffes View Post
    What does the symbol (looks like a circle with a line across the center) mean.. seems like when I have it showing my I do not get notifications.

thanks..
    It is an indicator for Do Not Disturb. While on it, you will not be notified on any notifications. Simple touch the bell icon to deactivate

Quote Originally Posted by Ghani Selbi View Post
    It is an indicator for Do Not Disturb. While on it, you will not be notified on any notifications. Simple touch the bell icon to deactivate

sorry, but where is the bell icon?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information