Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread - Page 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scdsteffes View Post
    sorry, but where is the bell icon?
    Swipe from Top of your Watch Face and you will find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it.. thanks so much, was driving me crazy :(

Evening everyone!
    I have had my Tag Connected since April and have really enjoyed it. I am curious though what others think of the Carrera "trade-in" option after two years and an additional $1500. I guess at the end of the day, after two years and with technology advancing as fast as it does what options will there really be. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hxteacherLA View Post
    Evening everyone!
    I have had my Tag Connected since April and have really enjoyed it. I am curious though what others think of the Carrera "trade-in" option after two years and an additional $1500. I guess at the end of the day, after two years and with technology advancing as fast as it does what options will there really be. Thanks!
    Evening,

Haven't had mine quite as long as you but so far am loving it. Sometimes I just find myself starring at it for 2-3 minutes before I snap out of it lol.

The trade in watch is actually growing on me but disappointed with the extra cost and having to trade the connected in. I'm not quite as fortunate as some users on here and had to get my watch on a finance option, unless I am able to extend my credit with the cost of the trade I can't see that there is any chance I will be able to afford it in 2 years time 😔

A lot can happen in 2 years so just hoping that things work out well and I can upgrade along with the rest of the elite 😊

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm a mechanical watch guy at heart but the Heuer connected really appealed to me from the start. Finally decided to pick one up earlier this week. Loving it so far! Extremely comfortable and Bluetooth connection is solid with the iPhone!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedronev85 View Post
    A lot can happen in 2 years so just hoping that things work out well and I can upgrade along with the rest of the elite 
    Are there actually some confirmed details about the trade-in-watch available?
    I'm most curious about the thickness of the case. I'm ok with the 46 mm diametre, but the smartwatch is 12.8 mm thick which is a little bit too much to fit comfortably under a dress shirt's cuff. Well, they need some space for the battery and sensors and all a smartwatch needs. But as Calibre 5 is much smaller than the electronics inside the Connected, if the mechanical watch will be as thick as the smart one, it could be a dealbreaker for me

Quote Originally Posted by Newfinder View Post
    Are there actually some confirmed details about the trade-in-watch available?
    I'm most curious about the thickness of the case. I'm ok with the 46 mm diametre, but the smartwatch is 12.8 mm thick which is a little bit too much to fit comfortably under a dress shirt's cuff. Well, they need some space for the battery and sensors and all a smartwatch needs. But as Calibre 5 is much smaller than the electronics inside the Connected, if the mechanical watch will be as thick as the smart one, it could be a dealbreaker for me
    To be honest I haven't really heard much about it other than what they show on their website... I've tried searching but just get the same results. I'd imagine it would be slimmer than the connected but with the same diameter. There will probably be some more info out closer the time so will just have to wait and see I guess... something to look forward to though 😊

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LHL

Hello everyone, I have only had my connected for about a month and a half. I really like it and enjoying it. I do have a question though. Is there a way on the always on dim mode to make it a little brighter? It just seems when it dims, it's a little to dim. Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shock View Post
    I'm a mechanical watch guy at heart but the Heuer connected really appealed to me from the start. Finally decided to pick one up earlier this week. Loving it so far! Extremely comfortable and Bluetooth connection is solid with the iPhone!

What are the strap dimensions? I want that for my calibre 16!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    TAG Heuer Carrera CV2A10
    Hamilton Khaki Pilot Auto H64715535
    Bulova Precisionist 96B183
    Luminox Colormark 3080 Chrono
    Seiko 7546-6040
    Seiko Solar SSC021
    Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A1

hey boys! I'm considering buying a used connected. I'm interested in the trade in process and if it is passed along to another owner and if there are any other negatives to buying a used connected. has anyone else bought one used?

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information