Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread - Page 16
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Does anybody of you gentlemen have any news about the iPhone 7 connection issues with the Connected? I have my new Connected and my new iPhone 7 but they are still not communicating.

Quote Originally Posted by ManosXJR View Post
    Does anybody of you gentlemen have any news about the iPhone 7 connection issues with the Connected? I have my new Connected and my new iPhone 7 but they are still not communicating.
    Don't know about the iphone7. My iphone6 is working well with the Connected and getting call notifications (can decline from watch), messages, emails, etc.
    In Rotation: Watches

Γειά σου Terry!

Try erasing the androidwear app from your 6, go to bluetooth in your phone and "forget this device" (Tag Heuer Connected), then update to 10.0.2(if not done up to now), factory reset your watch, then download the android wear app in the 6 and try to pair it. It MIGHT work. I could not send this as a PM because it says that you exceeded your quota.

Respectfully,
    Manos

Γειά σου Terry!

Well, good news! I just came home and followed the exact procedure I told you in my latest mail and it got paired to my 6s! Just don't forget to unregister your watch when it prompts you to register it after it gets paired. It actually prompted me to do so when I tried to add themes in the "themed" face. It might be connecting also with 7 but I'm afraid to try it since if it does not, it might not pair again with the 6s, as this was the case previously. I'll wait for an official word! Good luck! And tell me please if it worked!

YYAAAIIIII!!!!

Name:  IMG_1661.JPG
Views: 244
Size:  1.97 MBName:  IMG_1661.JPG
Size:  1.97 MB

Just noticed that the additional faces are missing from the android wear app

Name:  IMG_3180.JPG
Views: 247
Size:  98.2 KB

Γειά σου Terry!

Well, good news! I just came home and followed the exact procedure I told you in my latest mail and it got paired to my 6s! Just don't forget to unregister your watch when it prompts you to register it after it gets paired. It actually prompted me to do so when I tried to add themes in the "themed" face. It might be connecting also with 7 but I'm afraid to try it since if it does not, it might not pair again with the 6s, as this was the case previously. I'll wait for an official word! Good luck! And tell me please if it worked!

YYAAAIIIII!!!!

Name:  IMG_1661.JPG
Size:  1.97 MBName:  IMG_1661.JPG
Size:  1.97 MB
    No it is still not connecting to my iPhone 7 and this is very annoying. I dont think it is the watch issue but iPhone 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed that the additional faces are missing from the android wear app

Name:  IMG_3180.JPG
Views: 247
Size:  98.2 KB
    This happen because you erased the android wear app. You need to re-download the additional watch faces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tab more faces was missing, that's the point. OK now. Still no connection issues in the last 12 hours. Stable as a rock.
    Last edited by ManosXJR; October 4th, 2016 at 07:59.

Hi All,

So I had to return my Connected a few weeks back as it appeared that a crack was forming on the Titanium casing. Tag advised this was due to a manufacturing error and that the head would be replaced.

This arrived back with me on Friday but due to a busy weekend I didn’t get round to looking over it and setting it up until last night, I noticed on the replacement watch they sent me the ‘Tag Heuer Connected’ marking at the 1 o’clock position is just printed on where as on my previous model it was nicely engraved and painted.

Now this has really annoyed me as I believe that the slightest of knock to it is going to pull the wording off and in all honesty it looks a little... cheap

I know this may appear petty to some but do you think I am in my right to have it replaced yet again?

Thanks for your time

Yes I'd definitely take it back...but I don't get it, where did they get the printed one from? Or do newer stocks come printed now?

I bought mine end of last year and its engraved, also says swiss engineered at the bottom.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information