Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread - Page 17
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYLIFE915 View Post
    Yes I'd definitely take it back...but I don't get it, where did they get the printed one from? Or do newer stocks come printed now?

I bought mine end of last year and its engraved, also says swiss engineered at the bottom.
    Thanks for your reply, I have no idea... I assume it came in from Tag in Switzerland as they had to order a whole new head in. I've emailed them about it so will see what they say.

I think the ones with 'Swiss Engineered' were the first batch of them where I believe they ran into trouble having it on there as it's not actually manufactured in Switzerland, only designed?

Can anyone else confirm if theirs is engraved or simply printed on??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pedronev85 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, I have no idea... I assume it came in from Tag in Switzerland as they had to order a whole new head in. I've emailed them about it so will see what they say.

I think the ones with 'Swiss Engineered' were the first batch of them where I believe they ran into trouble having it on there as it's not actually manufactured in Switzerland, only designed?

Can anyone else confirm if theirs is engraved or simply printed on??

Got mine about 4 months ago and mine is engraved and doesent have Swiss engineered at the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedronev85 View Post
    Hi All,

So I had to return my Connected a few weeks back as it appeared that a crack was forming on the Titanium casing. Tag advised this was due to a manufacturing error and that the head would be replaced.

This arrived back with me on Friday but due to a busy weekend I didn’t get round to looking over it and setting it up until last night, I noticed on the replacement watch they sent me the ‘Tag Heuer Connected’ marking at the 1 o’clock position is just printed on where as on my previous model it was nicely engraved and painted.

Now this has really annoyed me as I believe that the slightest of knock to it is going to pull the wording off and in all honesty it looks a little... cheap

I know this may appear petty to some but do you think I am in my right to have it replaced yet again?

Thanks for your time
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYLIFE915 View Post
    Yes I'd definitely take it back...but I don't get it, where did they get the printed one from? Or do newer stocks come printed now?

I bought mine end of last year and its engraved, also says swiss engineered at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by jmagla01 View Post
    Got mine about 4 months ago and mine is engraved and doesent have Swiss engineered at the bottom.

Hi - is anyone having non-stop issues with the watch? I've the latest Firmware and IOS on my IPhone but my Connected watch keeps loosing its registration and themes continually fail to work. TAG Heuer itself hasn't been of much help, asking me to keep trying remote solutions that seemingly don't work

Quote Originally Posted by Redser View Post
    Hi - is anyone having non-stop issues with the watch? I've the latest Firmware and IOS on my IPhone but my Connected watch keeps loosing its registration and themes continually fail to work. TAG Heuer itself hasn't been of much help, asking me to keep trying remote solutions that seemingly don't work
    Yep. Since day one I have had these issues. I got my watch when launched last November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
    I'm new to this forum

Just been offered a Connected for my 40 by my friends and starting with a connected watch.
    When I paired it with my Android phone (Google Nexus 5) for the first time, the watch uploaded some of the Apps installed on my phone, to the watch.
    I guess it was the Apps that have an Android Wear extension.
    Anyway, within those 14 Apps, there was Shazam. When I tried tio test it, it asked for an update that I never managed to make.
    Finally I updated the whole system to the last build (M1D64O) but the Shazam App had disappeared from the watch's Apps.
    I tried to factory reset the watch and restart the whole process (pairing/syncing/...) but still no Shazam on the watch.

Does anyone manages to use Shazam on his Connected with the last buid ?

Thanks !

Longroad - TAG took my watch back - you can get a replacement model

Quote Originally Posted by Redser View Post
    Longroad - TAG took my watch back - you can get a replacement model
    How did you get them to replace? I have been using mine for over a year so I doubt they will do anything for me.

Contacted TAG Directly - connected support and highlighted the issues. I had a lot of conversations and I spoke with the TAG dealer who was supportive. The watch has a 2 yr guarantee - you got yours a month before me so you should have no issues getting a replacement watch.

Android Wear 2.0 just launched. I hope it will not take so long for Tag Heuer to roll-out the update to Tag Heuer Connected

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information