Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread - Page 5
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 174
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    15

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Gerrard View Post
    Thanks guys. I was rather hoping you'd get a full two days considering its physical size. Looks like that's probably a bit of a struggle..
    I'm getting two days using "Always On" display. No struggle at all. I've settled into a normal usage and easily finish day one at 55-60%. Charge before bed on day two at 10-20%.
    Ghani Selbi likes this.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    XWi9QS.gif (1160x774)

    Click the link above to see lots of watch faces running on my Tag.
    Love my new Tag
    Last edited by PaulR2179; December 14th, 2015 at 20:44.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9
    Can anyone telle about this watch is this authentic or replica
    Attached Images Attached Images


  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    Click the 3 dots on the top right corner of the Android Wear app to get its dropdown menu. There you'll find "Take wearable screenshot".

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    I can also confirm this, however the theme does not seem to take my preferences for the displayed units into account - I'd like to have Celsius instead of Fahrenheit ... Can anyone comment on this? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by jhh87 View Post
    I can confirm that this is working now for me after updating my profile on tagheuerconnected.com

    Unfortunately, I guess the weather feature doesn't work based off of your GPS location so if you travel you're SOL.

    On another note how do you take screenshots of the watch?

  6. #46
    Member imagwai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,183

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Landolov.com View Post
    Can anyone telle about this watch is this authentic or replica
    It looks fake to me

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    Thanks for the cool face' pics!!
    Tell me, are you using Android phone?
    After several attempts with factory resets I was finally able to get the Google Fit and Weather Theme on the watch but by no means I could access to other watch faces than the ones originally provided...
    I am on iPhone and Google Play Store indicates I do not have appropriate equipment (what ever that means) although my watch is paired with the iPhone. I for instance got ViewRanger on the phone but cannot connect it to the watch.

    Any ideas on how to properly install watch faces and apps via iPhone on the TAG Heuer Connected?
    thanks
    Xris

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by williS5 View Post
    Thanks for the cool face' pics!!
    Tell me, are you using Android phone?
    After several attempts with factory resets I was finally able to get the Google Fit and Weather Theme on the watch but by no means I could access to other watch faces than the ones originally provided...
    I am on iPhone and Google Play Store indicates I do not have appropriate equipment (what ever that means) although my watch is paired with the iPhone. I for instance got ViewRanger on the phone but cannot connect it to the watch.

    Any ideas on how to properly install watch faces and apps via iPhone on the TAG Heuer Connected?
    thanks
    Xris
    I am using an Android phone. I just downloaded the apps to my phone and it will send the app to the watch along with the themes.

    If you log in and update your location in your profile the weather info will show up. For Google Fit stats to show up you might need to register/associate it when you log in to get it to work. The other interactive counters I posted might only work if you have an android phone

    http://www.tagheuerconnected.com/dashboard
    PLAYLIFE915 likes this.

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by green_arc View Post
    I'm getting two days using "Always On" display. No struggle at all. I've settled into a normal usage and easily finish day one at 55-60%. Charge before bed on day two at 10-20%.
    Do you mind sharing what your setup is? I set mine as always on, wifi off, notifications only text message and emails but after 8 hours I have only 25% battery left. I use the chronograph watch face.

    Thanks

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    15

    Re: Tag Heuer Connected Owners Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pabbas View Post
    Do you mind sharing what your setup is? I set mine as always on, wifi off, notifications only text message and emails but after 8 hours I have only 25% battery left. I use the chronograph watch face.

    Thanks
    Hope this helps:

    Brightness 2
    GMT face mostly in Black
    WiFi Automatic
    Always-on screen
    Wrist Gestures ON
    Screen lock OFF

    LSB47B build
    Screen does go to sleep after a certain amount of inactivity. Can't find that setting.
    Wrist gestures almost never turn on screen. I almost can't twist my arm to that point even when I want to.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. TAG Heuer Connected- Everything You Need to Know
      By Watchuseek Feeds in forum TAG Heuer
      Replies: 65
      Last Post: July 11th, 2016, 12:34
    2. Replies: 154
      Last Post: December 14th, 2015, 17:28
    3. TAG Heuer Connected
      By HrAndersen in forum TAG Heuer
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: November 16th, 2015, 05:47
    4. TAG Heuer Gets Connected with Android Smartwatch
      By Watchuseek Feeds in forum Bloggers United
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: November 9th, 2015, 22:00
    5. NEWS: Early look at the TAG Heuer Connected
      By Watchuseek Feeds in forum Bloggers United
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: October 26th, 2015, 04:10

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •