Thread: TAG HEUER PARTS ONLINE and TIP on HOW to SAVE MONEY ON REPAIRS

TAG HEUER PARTS ONLINE and TIP on HOW to SAVE MONEY ON REPAIRS

I WANT to share my experience here for newbies like me and who want to save some money here goes my story, my friend gave me his TAG HEUER exclusive watch because the crown was broken and we have it checked at the mall AUTHORIZED tag heuer dealers for fixing they all told us one thing we don't have the parts and we need to send it to TAG and it would cost around
    140-180$ just the part and TAG service center requires a minimum maintenance fee of 90$ PLUS THE PART,it shows in their website and will take 3-4 weeks. So I decided to google.com watch repair in my area, called each one and lucky there's a watch master there, has a small space inside a jewelry mart, he fixed it infront of me like 3 arms length far, fixed my TAG's crown and replaced the battery with 2 year warranty all for 20$, and he even told me how the MALL STORES would charge it, again for 20$ he fixed a TAG heuer exclusive crown and a new battery. also I've search a couple webs sites that sell TAG heuer PARTs!! have your local watch repair guy diagnose it buy the parts online and save, again THE MALL stores are expensive, you cant see them fixing it,mostly are all hiding in the back, no peace of mind,you know part switchin

1. Tag Heuer Watch Crowns, Pushers, and Tubes
    2. TAG Heuer - WatchPart.co.uk - Quality Supply Of All Watch Parts
    3. Star Time Supply

pls. share more if you have more websites where we could buy TAG PARTS, so we could wear our watches fast and save tons of money.
    Last edited by flipdragon; August 18th, 2011 at 16:07.

Re: TAG HEUER PARTS ONLINE and TIP on HOW to SAVE MONEY ON REPAIRS

Good resource. Definitely agree that having an independent watch shop who can assist with repairs are invaluable. Only question is finding a reputable one!

mike.
    "Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

Breitling|Tag Heuer|Omega|Rolex|Ulysse Nardin

Wow, cool. Bezels and crystals too!! It's kind of hit or miss as to wither or not they have specific parts and there isn't much, really. But it could be someone's savior if they do work themselves.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

i already know of these websites.They are only allowed to sell certain parts and do not sell every part.

e.g dials,hands,etc.

It is so.. TAG Heuer can still control the repair of their watches.What would be more usefull is to find someone with a TAG heuer parts account
    "SKYMONSTER" TAC

xl321

Time is precious

If you're in the US, the best site is probably Esslinger Jewelry Supplies Tools Watch Parts & all Jewelry Findings Watch Bands for movements, parts, rings, and tools. They also have tips and good reading resources. Prices are very good as well.

I was able to find replacement ETA movement by opening up my watch and just googled the numbers inside and came across the ETA movement which is the exact same movement inside of my Tag.

Avoid watchparts.co.uk. It's a hit and miss as to whether they deliver your goods or not. When they don't, they won't respond to emails nor phone calls. Search this forum and google for problems people have been having.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlOz View Post
    Avoid watchparts.co.uk. It's a hit and miss as to whether they deliver your goods or not. When they don't, they won't respond to emails nor phone calls. Search this forum and google for problems people have been having.
    Thanks for the heads up on that one.

Thread Information