Tag Heuer WJ1110-0-SQ4820? Help!

Thread: Tag Heuer WJ1110-0-SQ4820? Help!

-->
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tag Heuer WJ1110-0-SQ4820? Help!

I just received a Tag Heuer Carerra Auto. The model number on the back is WJ1110-0-SQ4820. I have been wearing it for about 12 hours & it's not working. I have also tried rotating it like a glass of wine for a few minutes & I can hear the rotor rotating but still no luck. Any suggestions? Do I have a fake?

Re: Tag Heuer WJ1110-0-SQ4820? Help!

It should kick right up after only a few shakes. Sounds like you need to take it to an AD for inspection.
    Omega Speedmaster Pro 3570.50 | Omega SMP 300m | Bell & Ross BR03-92 PVD | TAG Heuer Kirium F1 | HTP | Fossil Titanium Chrono | Alba Orange Chrono AF8F13X | JOA PAM 111 Homage

Quote Originally Posted by cdvma View Post
    It should kick right up after only a few shakes. Sounds like you need to take it to an AD for inspection.
    Some require about 5-7 turns before the movement kicks in. A few "shakes" will not sufficiently power the watch. Wind it fully (about 40 turns) and then get back to us.

hi was wondering if you can verify that your'e carrera is genuine as i have the chance to buy one with the same model number.

Quote Originally Posted by Doxa Dan View Post
    Some require about 5-7 turns before the movement kicks in. A few "shakes" will not sufficiently power the watch. Wind it fully (about 40 turns) and then get back to us.
    Good advice. Sometimes, just "shaking" is not enough.

mike.
    "Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

"Do unto others, before they can do unto you." ~ Redd Foxx

Breitling|Tag Heuer|Omega|Rolex|Ulysse Nardin

Quote Originally Posted by MizzouLegend View Post
    I just received a Tag Heuer Carerra Auto. The model number on the back is WJ1110-0-SQ4820. I have been wearing it for about 12 hours & it's not working. I have also tried rotating it like a glass of wine for a few minutes & I can hear the rotor rotating but still no luck. Any suggestions? Do I have a fake?

Sorry guys... if your Carrera shows WJ1110 on the case back its a FAKE. That's the number for a newer Link Quartz with a Black Dial. I've seen these Carrera Fakes. They have steel case back when it should have the see through.... LOTS of fake carreras out there..

David
    Trust me..... I've handled a THOUSAND TAGs!

Click on my handle to access my profile or home page for more info

Always check for model number first.

Sorry guys... if your Carrera shows WJ1110 on the case back its a FAKE. That's the number for a newer Link Quartz with a Black Dial. I've seen these Carrera Fakes. They have steel case back when it should have the see through.... LOTS of fake carreras out there..
    The watch runs for 12 hours then dies... and it is a fake...

We has a poster yesterday who indicated he did not really care if his watch was a fake... He should!

People who make fakes or replicas are CROOKS! Why would anyone who buys a cut rate TAG fake expect crooks to care if their watch keeps working after it is paid for??

By the way, the solution should not be to post every possible purchase and ask the forum if it is a fake. Do some homework. Show some analysis. Then ask for help if you need it.

In other words, we will not do your homework assignment for you
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

that model number is a link watch. i purchased a watch off ebay with the same model number that is a fake. where did you get yours? ron

Quote Originally Posted by greenwoodjeeper View Post
    that model number is a link watch. i purchased a watch off ebay with the same model number that is a fake. where did you get yours? ron
    I don't think you're gonna get a reply buddy. Mizzou only made the one post and that was a year and a half ago. Unless he's being very quiet I would say he's gone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information