WUS is an awesome website with lots of helpful information! I have an Aquaracer, day/date, Calibre 5. I just bought a brand new 2000 classic, I still wanna get an used Kirium Chronometer automatic, before I purchase my third TAG, I have something to consider:
1. How long a quartz movement (2000 classic) could last?
2. Is a quartz TAG's life can't last long and not more than 20 30 years?
3. Some threads in WUS discussed about manually winding the mechanic watches, so would it a problem if I don't wear them all everyday? since I'm going to have three watches, I can only able to wear one of them for a day.
4. would it be a problem for the Kirium Chronometer? since it's already 11 yrs old, should it be wear everyday to wind it or if I don't, do I need to manually wind it every time before I wear it.
5. How to manually wind my Aquaracer? I have never do it cos I guess it fully wound ifself since I 'm a drummer to play drums few hours a day.
Thank you for advice!