Vintage Heuer Calculator Restoration Progress

Thread: Vintage Heuer Calculator Restoration Progress

Vintage Heuer Calculator Restoration Progress

It's coming along.... I was able to remove most of the scratches from the crystal and buffed the case a bit (not too much though, I want to maintain some of the rustic look). I also put on a new rally strap from strapped for time, I am very happy with their service. Decent strap for a very good price. Anyway, thanks to those that have helped me out with information on this watch. Next up is a full internal service. All the reputable places here in San Diego are off until the New Year so that will have to wait a few more days. Hope everyone on this fine forum is well and Happy New Year!

Before:
    Attachment 917687

After:
    Attachment 917692

Re: Vintage Heuer Calculator Restoration Progress

That strap looks fantastic! I think it goes really well with that orange there. Where in SD did you decide to take it (when they are back of course)?

Re: Vintage Heuer Calculator Restoration Progress

Quote Originally Posted by celldweller View Post
    That strap looks fantastic! I think it goes really well with that orange there. Where in SD did you decide to take it (when they are back of course)?
    I plan on taking it to D's Time Service. I have a co-worker that took a watch there with good review.

Thread Information