It’s the only one!
Fortis Swiss Watches has a long history of innovation and technical achievement, but they’ve outdone themselves this time.The new Fortis Limited Edition F-43 is not only the world’s first mechanical GMT, alarm, chronometer with two separate power reserves, one for the movement and another for the alarm complication; it is the only one available anywhere.
Moreover, this amazing dual-time alarm chronometer is fully certified by the Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres, a formidable achievement in its own right.Few timepieces ever produced have been able to display the wealth of information provided by the F-43 in such a readable, easy-to-understand fashion. With a dedicated GMT window at 12 o’clock, a large triangle-tipped hand to indicate the alarm time, two separate power reserve indicators for the alarm and time functions, along with a date window with alarm “on-off” indication, this watch has it all. There is also a free-running small second hand at 9 o’clock; an AM/PM indicator at 1 o’clock, and 30-minute and 12-hour subdials for timing virtually any length event.
The Mechanical Complexity of the F-43 is UnprecedentedThe watch is powered by a proprietary 39-jewel Fortis calibre F 2012 alarm GMT movement. There are two independent spring barrels to power the alarm and time functions, along with a premium Incabloc shock absorber. There are four convenient protected stainless steel pushers to control the time and alarm functions and scratch resistant sapphire crystals on both sides of the watch.
The impressive 43mm two-piece stainless steel case is water resistant to 165 feet and has been fitted with a spectacular blue padded crocodile leather strap that matches the embossed blue numbers and indices on the silver opaline dial. Only 100 of these amazing timepieces will ever be produced. If you’re the type of person who appreciates mechanical perfection, you won’t want to miss this unique opportunity to acquire the world’s first and only mechanical GMT alarm chronometer. To put this mechanical marvel on your own wrist, contact your authorized Fortis dealer immediately and reserve your Fortis F-43 today.
Fortis Mens 703.20.92 LC05 F-43 Flieger Limited Edition Chronograph Alarm GMT Chronometer C.O.S.C. Dual Power Reserve List Price: $20,850
Gevril Group US and Canadian Agent for Fortis Watches
- Fortis chronograph alarm GMT Swiss calibre F 2012, 13 ¼” movement, 39 jewels, 28,800 semi-vibrations/hr, Incabloc shock absorber, 2 spring barrels for independent power reserve of alarm and chronograph
- Chronograph, second time zone/GMT features
- Highly polished steel case, two-parts, 43mm diameter, pusher protection
- Screw-down glass case back
- Relief silver opaline dial; flange with alarm scale; second time zone/GMT; AM/PM indication; time and alarm power reserve indications; 30-min counter, 12-hr counter; triangles illustrating the direction of rotating the crown for quick adjustment of the date and alarm; Arabic numerals and indices embossed and dyed blue; hr and min hands dyed blue; hr, min hands and indices with luminous material and green afterglow in the darkness; alarm arrow head and alarm ON window in blue
- Anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal anti-reflective on both sides
- GMT indication on a disc at 12 o’clock, adjustable by additional crown at 10 o’clock, power reserve indications
- Rotor engraved with the typical blue Fortis stars design and visible through glass case back
- Croco leather strap blue padded, folding buckle in steel, with Fortis logo and “Limited Edition” engraved on buckle
- Leather box, instruction manual with certificate of limitation, international warranty card, C.O.S.C. testing certificate
- First and worlds’ only mechanical alarm Chronometer C.O.S.C with GMT indication and two power reserve indications; mechanical masterpiece with more than 500 parts
- Limited edition of 100 pieces individually numbered (xxx/100)
- Water resistant to 165 feet
- 2-year warranty
Gevril Group is the sole US and Canadian agent for Fortis Watches.