Alright, with the 2008 Searaider dive rally officially full, it's time to start the waiting list. If you want to go, but missed the opportunity to be in the first 12, just reply to this thread and I'll add you on as an alternate or reserve. November is a long way out, so anything can happen causing a registrant to cancel. This list will be super valuable in helping to keep the trip full.
I'm going to keep it as simple as possible. If there is a cancellation, the first one on the list will be contacted and given the opportunity to attend. If that person declines or doesn't reply within a sensible amount of time(determined by myself), I'll go down the list until a replacement is found. Also let me know if you are attending by yourself, or if you plan to bring someone else. If so, I'll need to know if that person is wanting to dive.
If in fact a cancellation does occur, and we're down to the last crucial weeks before the rally, several may be contacted at once. If this happens, it's a free for all and whoever gets their money in first, goes to Grand Cayman.
By signing on to the list, you are not obligated in any way. If a cancellation occurs and you are contacted but can't attend, just pass and the next person in line will be offered the opportunity.
That's pretty much it. If you want to go but missed out, please sign onto the list. Just because there may be many ahead of you, sign up anyway. Anything could happen and you could get lucky.
(T-bone, did I miss anything?)
One last thing...I'm going to try my very best to keep this process as fair as possible. The closer we get to the rally, the more crucial room availability becomes. Just because there may be enough room on the boat, doesn't mean that there are enough rooms available at Compass Point. I know Lesley well enough, that she'll do her very best to make everything work, but I wanted to point this out now, so we don't have any misunderstandings later.
Searaider 2008 Waiting List