Searaider Flight Info ... - Page 3

Thread: Searaider Flight Info ...

-->
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

Revisiting an old topic (It's time folks!). After reviewing the costs for an extra several days at the place Studio808 had written about, I decided to pass. The cost per person was actually decent, but the "single supplement" for myself being alone was about double the cost of the per person rate (). Beside, it is possible I will still be on my current job at that time, and rumor has it we'll be at crunch time (working 7/12's by then?) and it'll be hard enough to get a week off. So,....

I'm now booked on American Airlines out of Detroit (via Miami) and will be flying Miami/Georgetown with John and Cathy (And Todd and his sister if I'm not mistaken) on American 561. Also flying out with the Moors' on the 7th on American 1018. Anyone got their seat assignments yet? (I've put in requests, not yet confirmed).

Time to book the flights folks, they're getting filled up!

I'll move this thread up to the Searaiders Sub Forum (shouldn't that be SUB Forum? ) when it starts to work it's way down the page.

REALLY looking forward to November!
    Last edited by T Bone; August 18th, 2008 at 05:36.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

I'll be on your flight, T-bone, but I'm not sure about my sister. She's reserving her tickets today. I told her to try to get the same flight, but can't be sure if she will.

I'm looking forward to this trip. I've been spending almost every weekend in the water trying to get as comfortable as possible.

On a seperate note, does anyone know if the dives we're doing lend to using a DPV? I'm getting DPV training this weekend and would like to use one down there if possible.
    Todd

Fortune favors the bold. Virgil (70 BC - 19 BC)

In wine there is wisdom, in Scotch there is strength, In beer there is freedom, and in water there is bacteria.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMahaun View Post
    On a seperate note, does anyone know if the dives we're doing lend to using a DPV? I'm getting DPV training this weekend and would like to use one down there if possible.
    Not really. I've played around with one of Fraser's Gavins, but it's more for fun buzzing around the reef, than actually needing it. I've even thought about getting my own Gavin before the trip, so we could all play with it a time or two, but I've got too many other irons in the fire right now.

If you have access to one and can bring it, by all means do so. We'll at least get a kick out of watching you fly around effortlessly. What kind of DPV are you being trained on?

Have a nice day.

Looking for stolen DOXA Sub 300T reissue #444

T-Bone and anyone else that wants to know ... Kathy and I are on AA flt 561 from Miami to Georgetown Nov1 seats 24B and 24C And on Nov 7 AA flt 1018 to Miami seats 17B and 17C.
    Kathy and I are looking very forward to seeing Pete and Jason again and meeting the rest of you... going to be a great time ... for SURE
    John M.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Quote Originally Posted by jmoors View Post
    T-Bone and anyone else that wants to know ... Kathy and I are on AA flt 561 from Miami to Georgetown Nov1 seats 24B and 24C And on Nov 7 AA flt 1018 to Miami seats 17B and 17C.
    Kathy and I are looking very forward to seeing Pete and Jason again and meeting the rest of you... going to be a great time ... for SURE
    Well, assuming I get my requested seats, I am three rows behind you on the way home (20A). But what is funny? My requested seat on 561..... 24A! (I like the window seats ). I guess we'll have a chance to get acquainted on the flight from Miami to Grand Cayman (Very much looking forward to it!).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Well, assuming I get my requested seats, I am three rows behind you on the way home (20A). But what is funny? My requested seat on 561..... 24A! (I like the window seats ). I guess we'll have a chance to get acquainted on the flight from Miami to Grand Cayman (Very much looking forward to it!).
    Go figure T-Bone. hahahahaha I guess this makes up for us not hooking up in Las Vegas last year. Certainly looking forward to it. Kathy will be sitting next to ya ... Going to be a great trip!!!
    John M.

OK, here's everyone's updated flight info. as it was presented in the main forum.

Delta Flt. 337 Arrives GC @ 11:57 am. On board:
    subkrawler
    THOR
    whse
    jclevoy
    Cheryle

AA Flt. 561 Arrives GC @ 12:25 pm. On board:
    T Bone
    jmoors
    Kathy
    MTJO
    TMahaun
    Brit
    Last edited by subkrawler; October 30th, 2008 at 05:04.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by TMahaun View Post
    I'll be on your flight, T-bone, but I'm not sure about my sister. She's reserving her tickets today. I told her to try to get the same flight, but can't be sure if she will.

I'm looking forward to this trip. I've been spending almost every weekend in the water trying to get as comfortable as possible.

Todd,

Do we know what flight Brit is coming in on yet?

Have a nice day.

I just verified with AA and we can take two pieces of luggage 50 Lbs each and a carry on for up to 40 Lbs all free of charge. That's a relief!!!
    Michael

The world is my oyster and I like the taste of it!

Quote Originally Posted by MTJO View Post
    I just verified with AA and we can take two pieces of luggage 50 Lbs each and a carry on for up to 40 Lbs all free of charge. That's a relief!!!
    Michael
    Michael ... can you please provide any additional info? Who you talked too, is it written etc ... that way if we get hassled or have a problem we have a reference ...

Thanks ...
    John M.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information