Thread: Searaider Flight Info ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Searaider Flight Info ...

I called AA at 1-800-433-7300 twice. First over a month ago and then today. I called to check on my seats and then I asked again about luggage situation. And she confirmed that we can take two pieces of 50 Lbs and a carry on for 40 Lbs. One of the pieces can be the scuba gear but no tanks allowed. This is an international flight and the charges for the bags do not apply. Thatls all I know. I hope we will not have problems on Miami. See at the gate!!
    Michael

The world is my oyster and I like the taste of it!

In writing: go to: www.aa.com under baggage exceptions it says:
    The following customers will not be charged a service fee to check a bag provided the bag is within the weight allowance:
    "customers originating travel in the US, U S Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or Canada and traveling to an international destination beyond the US, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or Canada".
    There you have it in writting!!
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by MTJO View Post
    In writing: go to: www.aa.com under baggage exceptions it says:
    The following customers will not be charged a service fee to check a bag provided the bag is within the weight allowance:
    "customers originating travel in the US, U S Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or Canada and traveling to an international destination beyond the US, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or Canada".
    There you have it in writting!!
    Michael
    Great Michael, Thanks a lot I'll make sure that I have all the ammo with me so we do not have to pay for the luggage.

John
    John M.

By the looks of it, 7 or 8 of us will be on AA flight 561 from Miami. Maybe we should meet early at the gate and get the party started as Ty suggested. BTW how are we going to recognize each other? Can somebody rise a diving flag?
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by MTJO View Post
    By the looks of it, 7 or 8 of us will be on AA flight 561 from Miami. Maybe we should meet early at the gate and get the party started as Ty suggested. BTW how are we going to recognize each other? Can somebody rise a diving flag?
    Michael
    I think Kathy and I get there 4 or 5 hours early because of the flights.... Recognize me .... maybe an orange faced watch on my left arm .... hahahaha Kathy would have a yellow faced watch .... that should help some ...
    John M.

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    OK, here's everyone's updated flight info. as it was presented in the main forum.

Delta Flt. 337 Arrives GC @ 11:35 am. On board:
    subkrawler
    THOR
    whse
    Caribbean Soul

AA Flt. 561 Arrives GC @ 12:25 pm. On board:
    T Bone
    jmoors
    Kathy
    MTJO
    jclevoy
    TMahaun

It looks as if Cheryle and I have joined the Delta group leaving from Atlanta, Flight #337.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    It looks as if Cheryle and I have joined the Delta group leaving from Atlanta, Flight #337.
    Cool.

Since we can no longer edit beyond 2 days, can you amend the incoming flight roster?:thanks

Have a nice day.

Looking for stolen DOXA Sub 300T reissue #444

Updated flight list. Please let us know if any of the information has changed. Note that the latest info that I have, is that Delta Flight #337 arrives a little later than when Sub booked his flight (11:57 am instead of 11:35am)
    Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    OK, here's everyone's updated flight info. as it was presented in the main forum.

Delta Flt. 337 Arrives GC @ 11:57 am. On board:
    subkrawler
    THOR
    whse
    jclevoy
    Cheryle

AA Flt. 561 Arrives GC @ 12:25 pm. On board:
    T Bone
    jmoors
    Kathy
    MTJO
    TMahaun
    Last edited by T Bone; October 29th, 2008 at 17:17. Reason: Removed Keith from the list
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Quote Originally Posted by jmoors View Post
    I think Kathy and I get there 4 or 5 hours early because of the flights.... Recognize me .... maybe an orange faced watch on my left arm .... hahahaha Kathy would have a yellow faced watch .... that should help some ...
    Won't see any orange watch on my left arm.... I'm a lefty! Watch is on the right (and still planning to wear the vintage, can't dive with it, might as well travel with it!). It's on the Tropic rubber. Oh, and I might wear a hat. Bringing 3. Two Doxa (orange and black) and NUMA. Fat guy, pony tail and beard. That oughtta cover it .
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Won't see any orange watch on my left arm.... I'm a lefty! Watch is on the right (and still planning to wear the vintage, can't dive with it, might as well travel with it!). It's on the Tropic rubber. Oh, and I might wear a hat. Bringing 3. Two Doxa (orange and black) and NUMA. Fat guy, pony tail and beard. That oughtta cover it .
    T Bone I'm left handed as well but I do wear my watch on my left arm ... Guess that means I'm really screwed up hahahahaha

Here is a pic of Kathy and myself while in Roatan in feb this year we haven't changed much. Hope this helps finding us ...

Getting close!!!
    John M.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information