B&R AD in Chicago

Thread: B&R AD in Chicago

B&R AD in Chicago

Hello,
    I'm a newbie who is interested in purchasing my first B&R (03-92 or 03-94) and would like some advice. I've read that you could get some dc from dealers but how much is the official prices on these watches? Also does anyone recommend any AD in Chicagoland?
    Thank you so much.

Re: B&R AD in Chicago

Tourneau is an AD.

Marshall Pierce on Michigan. Ask for Shanti.

Sponsor

I suggest that you go to bellross.com. That'll give you answers to two of your questions. You can find all the retailers in chi (they list 4 of them), and you can look up the pricing in the eboutique of the watches you're interested in. Prices vary according to watch. An 03-94 is approx $1500 more than an 03-92. The carbon case is approx $500 more than the SS case. You'll find all the list prices there. As far as a dc is concerned.....................that's between you and Shanti GLWP

New York jewelers is AD...

Quote Originally Posted by beden View Post
    New York jewelers is AD...
    Ask for Harvey at NYJ. He knows his stuff...

Thank you everyone. I bought a 03-94 at NYJ. I forgot his name but the rep was pretty helpful, satisfied with the dc as well. (shipped to a different state) However the watch is, I believe, defective and I will be bringing it back. Plus, I think I will exchange it for 03-92. It turned out that I'm not a huge fan of a small second hand.

I think NYJ also have neglected to give me extra screws in the box. Could anyone confirm all the items that should have been included? I got two different screws, nylon strap, instruction booklet with warranty.

Sponsor

Glad you got your watch, but sorry that it's defective. What's wrong with it??? And what color did you get???

As far as the little black box goes, you're lucky you got it all together. Many watches don't even come with it anymore. Nothing's missing. The box is actually for keeping your screws safe during strap changes. Nothing comes in it.

Anyways, good luck with the replacement, and post some pics when you get it!!!

Thread Information