Recently purchased my first B&R and I'm quite pleased.
"); }

Thread: Recently purchased my first B&R and I'm quite pleased.

Recently purchased my first B&R and I'm quite pleased.

I have always admired the Bell & Ross line of watches. I knew one day I would finally get one, though I never thought it would be the Type Demineur. However, recently I found myself looking for a new grab and go watch. One that can be worn with jeans and a tee shirt, or to work and easily fit under a button down sleeve. I wanted the watch to be a quartz model for it's . . . Oh crap I'm late for work grab and go ease . . . no winding, no date to set, no need to hack.

I came across the Type Demineur while searching the web. I really like the look and size. It has a nice presence on the wrist for a relatively thin, roughly 40mm piece. The bracelet is top notch and lends to the strong presence by flairing out to a 22mm width just past the 20mm lugs. I have read that the early models had a more coin edge type bezel. These early models I understand were made by Sinn for B&R (that explains the bracelet) I wish I could have found the Sinn built model . . . this would have also filled my desire to own a Sinn! Anyway, this is a great little watch that is a relatively inexpensive entry point into the Bell & Ross line. Here are a few pics.

Sorry I'm late, I had a difficult time choosing which watch to wear Hidden Content .
    Current collection; The centerpiece; Breitling 806 Navitimer, other B' 50th Anniversay Cosmonaute, Breitling Titanium Seawolf blue dial, Rolex Sea Dweller 116600, Tudor Submariner 79190 blue dial (re-purchased, never to be let go again) and Tudor 76200 Oyster Prince Day/Date, Seiko sbdx001, sbbn017, 2nd gen black monster w/1st gen dial and sapphire crystal, Grand Seiko SBGT035, SBGR059, SBGR073, Citizen NY0040, Crepas L'Ocean Blue, Panerai pam88, Dagaz Typhoon and Tsunami (both classic dial), 1000 meter Halios Puck, Archimede Outdoor lume dial. Lastly, the only watch I wear everyday . . . well night actually. . . a Marathon Navigator date (tritium tubes for bedtime).

Re: Recently purchased my first B&R and I'm quite pleased.

That's a good looking watch! Congrats!
    "Using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation." - Bruce Lee

Nice clean looking piece. Congrats!

congrats!!!!
    Current:
    - Omega Aquaterra 2500B - Bell & Ross BR 03-92 - Panerai PAM 320 - Omega Speedmaster Pro (Hesalite) -
    Wish List:
    - IWC Portuguese Automatic or Manual-Wind - PAM 210 -
    Grail:
    Minute Repeater

very nice. like the range. now you are bitten by the BR bug, go get a BR 01 or 03 series.

Thread Information