Thread: Recently purchased my first B&R and I'm quite pleased.

Recently purchased my first B&R and I'm quite pleased.

I have always admired the Bell & Ross line of watches. I knew one day I would finally get one, though I never thought it would be the Type Demineur. However, recently I found myself looking for a new grab and go watch. One that can be worn with jeans and a tee shirt, or to work and easily fit under a button down sleeve. I wanted the watch to be a quartz model for it's . . . Oh crap I'm late for work grab and go ease . . . no winding, no date to set, no need to hack.

I came across the Type Demineur while searching the web. I really like the look and size. It has a nice presence on the wrist for a relatively thin, roughly 40mm piece. The bracelet is top notch and lends to the strong presence by flairing out to a 22mm width just past the 20mm lugs. I have read that the early models had a more coin edge type bezel. These early models I understand were made by Sinn for B&R (that explains the bracelet) I wish I could have found the Sinn built model . . . this would have also filled my desire to own a Sinn! Anyway, this is a great little watch that is a relatively inexpensive entry point into the Bell & Ross line. Here are a few pics.

Sorry I'm late, I had a difficult time choosing which watch to wear .
    Current collection; The centerpiece; Breitling 806 Navitimer, other B's; 42mm Blue Steelfish, 42mm Chrono SuperOcean, 50th Anniversay Cosmonaute, in the Sinn Binn is a T2, Tudor Submariners, a black dial 79090, a blue 79190 and a black 79190, Seiko SBDX001, SBBN007, SBCM025, SCVS001, SBDC003 w/sapphire crystal on a BoR bracelet, Gran Seiko SBGR053, SBGE005, Citizen NY0040, Archimede Outdoor lume dial. Lastly, the only watch I wear everyday . . . well night actually. . . a Marathon Navigator date (tritium tubes for bed time).

Re: Recently purchased my first B&R and I'm quite pleased.

That's a good looking watch! Congrats!
    "Using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation." - Bruce Lee

Nice clean looking piece. Congrats!

congrats!!!!
    Current:
    - Omega Aquaterra 2500B - Bell & Ross BR 03-92 - Panerai PAM 320 - Omega Speedmaster Pro (Hesalite) -
    Wish List:
    - IWC Portuguese Automatic or Manual-Wind - PAM 210 -
    Grail:
    Minute Repeater

very nice. like the range. now you are bitten by the BR bug, go get a BR 01 or 03 series.

Thread Information