Vintage 123 & 126 models availability

Thread: Vintage 123 & 126 models availability

-->

Question Vintage 123 & 126 models availability

Hi all,

This is my first posting in B&R. I really like the Vintage 123 and 126 models, after viewing the gorgeous photos here. My question is, does anyone know, or can confirm if the Vintage models are still available ? I know the new 'Vintage and Heritage' models have been launched, so are the older models still in production, and available at the ADs ? However these models are still listed in the B&R website.

I am living far from the AD here. I have tried to e-mail B&R but get no reply on this matter; and did a search on the forums but get no definite answer. Hope to get confirmation. Thanks !

Re: Vintage 123 & 126 models availability

i think you will be able to find the vintage models on the grey market for some time to come, not to mention AD's. when i was in hong kong they had a few in a drawer not even on display because they were older.

i still really like these new ones they launched.

Bell & Ross Vintage BR 123 & 126 Heritage Watches

Re: Vintage 123 & 126 models availability

Quote Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
    i think you will be able to find the vintage models on the grey market for some time to come, not to mention AD's. when i was in hong kong they had a few in a drawer not even on display because they were older.

i still really like these new ones they launched.

Bell & Ross Vintage BR 123 & 126 Heritage Watches
    Hi TK-421,
    Thank for the reply. Good to know the older Vintage series are still available on the market.. though are they still in production ?

The new models are nice, but at the moment I prefer the classic designs of the older Vintage line.
    Live. Die. Repeat ?

Thread Information