I admit to being confused about the current state of affairs with respect to Laco and their next B-Uhr project.
Leaving such issues as the caseback of the fifty Baumuster B LE watches and the blued hands project aside - what exactly is the official (i.e. what Laco have communicated) state of affairs concerning:
- a possible unlimited edition of the Baumuster B watch ?
- a possible limited/unlimited edition of a Baumuster A watch?
- if the latter, will that be in addition or instead of the unlimited Baumuster B?
- will a first run of 50 pieces of a Baumuster A series be sold exclusively through Laco, or will the Pil-Mil forum members have a chance to reserve watches?
- if the latter, how is the reservation process set up?
- are Laco in contact with anyone (frank_be, to be precise) re running the dial and hands of a Baumuster A through a similarly refined process as was done for Baumuster B?
Please note that this is an administrative thread which is devoted solely to collating official information which members have received from Laco, or information helping to answer the questions.
Please post any comments, desires, displeasures in the other threads. Any posts in this thread not answering the above questions, or pointing out other unclear issues, will be erased.