WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD - Damasko DA36 on Bracelet

712 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  johneh 
#1 · (Edited)
This is now SOLD. Thanks WUS and buyer!

Looking to part with my DA36 on the amazing Damasko ice hardened bracelet. It's honestly one of the best bracelets I've ever had the pleasure of using.

The watch is in amazing shape which is to be expected of hardened Damaskos. There are a couple rub marks on the end links from the second link touching it that are near impossible to capture with my phone's camera, but other than that I can't see any real flaws. The AR on the crystal is spotless, and there are absolutely no scratches or dings on the watch.

The original purchase date was in April of 2015, so it's just over a year old. It comes with the full box-set, extra links, screwdriver, and papers. I am looking to get $1,350 USD for it. Canadian buyers can PM me for a price in CAD. My price includes fees and express shipping anywhere in Canada/CONUS. International buyers are welcome but shipping costs will have to be discussed.

Pictures do the best talking so use them as an indicator as of the watch's condition. They were taken tonight.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.