WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

fs: 5 seiko and a lum-tec - batman bfk, blue lagoon samurai, og black steel samurai, skx011j, 7548

4K views 14 replies 1 participant last post by  bwoah 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all - pulling out a few items from the watch box to place on sale, so that they can go to folks who will give them proper wrist time. These are some of my favorites, but it's time to carefully curate the collection. Prices include paypal and usa domestic ground shipping.

2/8/18 update. BFK limited, SKX011j, and black sammy prices reduced. Blue Lagoon samurai, 7548, and Lum Tec sold.

1. Seiko Limited Ed. Batman BFK - SKA579 - I'm a huge fan of the BFK, and this one is quite hard to find. It's a tank of a watch and I enjoy the PVD and blue/black colorway. I kept this one and gave my brother the Bruce Lee BFK (PVD black/yellow), but he liquidated his, and so now I am liquidating mine. Ah well. Comes with no strap, but I will toss in the Phillips inductive charger I found after a few years of searching. A few days in the charger boosts the BFK kinetic to a full 30 ticks of power. price drop $325

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Measuring instrument
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Metal

2.SOLD Blue Lagoon Samurai.

3. Black Samurai - SNM011k - The original steel case black sammy. This example is in great shape, and comes with metal bracelet. I wore it only on rubber. Will sell with the metal bracelet. I really enjoy wearing this one, and prefer the size of the original case to the newer SRBP remakes. price drop to $400

Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Metal
Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

4. Orange SKX - SKX011J - Unworn. J model. I picked up this J model for safe-keeping when the SKX line became scarce about a year ago. Orange SKX011's especially. Will come with original unworn Seiko rubber strap. I took off the strap when I first got this one, but never wore the watch. price drop $230

Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property Font
Turquoise Electric blue Fashion accessory Watch Metal

5. SOLD. Seiko 7548.

6. SOLD. Lum-Tec special edition m46 Dsptch collaboration piece.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.