It's over! Pro is SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
My two favorite watches are going up on the block, head to head.
In the end, there can be only one. So who will sell first? I'll keep the survivor.
1) Anonimo Cronoscopio Mark II Drass: Like new, look at the photos. Only evidence of wear is the bit of marking on the lug screw slots.
2) Anonimo Professionale GMT Waffle LE: Excellent condition. Tiny marks near the lugs. Only imperfection is that the GMT hand is off by 15 minutes.
I collect Anonimos. I believe I have a good feel for the market for these pieces and I've priced them accordingly. Please don't insult me with lowballs.
The first one to receive an "I'll Take it" will end this sale and I'll keep the "loser".
1) Mark II Drass: dropped to $2700 (was $2800)
2) Professionale GMT Waffle LE: now $2600 (was $2700)
These prices are available Paypal only, I cover shipping and insurance in CONUS
Watches come with all items shown in the pictures:
1) Mark II Drass: Box, booklet, original Kodiak strap + Anonimo buckle, awesome Charcoal Kain Heritage strap, equally awesome vintage brown Kain Heritage strap
and an example of how the brown strap changes the watch
and the Anonimo Kodiak strap
2) Professionale GMT Waffle dial LE: Box, booklet, guarantee card, Benitoro Cinturini rubber with Anonimo buckle, long black leather (not sure if original)
IMO, it should've come on the BC strap to begin with. Soft, supple Italian rubber with nice vanilla scent
and don't forget the cool "you're doing it wrong" red ring on the crown!