Thread: FS: BALL FIREMAN, 1st Gen, 43mm Black w/Yellow Accents SS Tri-color tritium-SOLD

FS: BALL FIREMAN, 1st Gen, 43mm Black w/Yellow Accents SS Tri-color tritium-SOLD

This week I have been putting up a very special group of Ball watches--the rare, the unique, even a one of a kind. This one is actually my favorite Ball design, of all their designs, at any price. It is a first generation Ball Fireman (automatic) with Black dial and yellow accents, and, it is one of the few Fireman to have the fabulous three color tritium tubes. I liked this watch so much I got two, one in 43mm and one in 40mm. I am keeping the smaller one and putting the larger back into circulation. The watch head is about two years old, and was worn once a week for about a year of that time--it has some minor marks, a nick or two, but nothing at significant, and of course the crystal is flawless. It comes on a nearly brand new SS Ball-signed bracelet (with all original links). The box is the older blue Ball box, with manual and warranty card--what you see in the pictures. As this is a very rare Fireman, a true collector's item because of the tri-color tritium tubes, I am selling this at $700 SOLD. This is, I believe, a far better watch than any of the second generation variations, including the limited edition versions.

The price covers Paypal fees, shipping via EMS, tracking and insurance. I have many references here on WUS in the Watch Deals section, and 1700+ positives on the bay.

I want to give the loonies time to return to the bin, so at this time, NO TRADES!!

The case is 43mm. The rest of the info on this watch is fairly well known, though ask questions if you need some specifics.

Last edited by timefleas; April 2nd, 2010 at 16:10.
    And then there were four...
    • ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE
    • ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE
    • BALL FIREMAN 1st Generation
    • BALL FIREMAN 2nd Generation

Re: FS: BALL FIREMAN, 1st Gen, 43mm Black dial Yellow Accents, SS. Tri-color tritium!!

BUMP FOR A BALL--for trades looking for silver dial Balls in particular, for cash, make an OFFER!
    • ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE
    • ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE

Re: FS: BALL FIREMAN, 1st Gen, 43mm Black dial Yellow Accents, SS. Tri-color tritium!!

BUMP for a price reduction--no trades!!
    • ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE
    • ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE

PM sent.

Still sold....
    • ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE
    • ANONIMO PROFESSIONALE

Thread Information