WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Breitling Colt II Auto Latest Model

909 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RRM1020 
#1 ·
For sale is my Breitling Colt II Auto, black dial on the Pro II bracelet. Watch was purchased new by me from AD in July 2009 and comes with all boxes and papers.

The watch has just returned from a service at Breitling USA as it started running outside of COSC specs at +9 sec./24 hrs. It now runs at +2 sec./24 hrs. The service paper work and new style travel case it was returned in will be included as well as the original sales receipt.

I've worn the watch for 4 weeks straight since the service and the rate has been rock steady with no positional variation in the different resting positions overnight.

There are a few very light normal signs of wear on the bracelet & clasp, the case, crystal and bezel are pristine. Watch is near mint condition.

Sale price is $1,200 USD inclusive of PayPal fees and overnight USPS Express shipping with full insurance.

I will only accept PayPal or USPS money order and CONUS deal only please.

Only trades I'm interested in would be for a Seiko of equal or greater value (plus cash on my part) and I'm placing the trade value at $1,300 USD. Let me know what you might have in this regard.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thx Rich
Use me as a reference.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.