VERY RARE MODEL CITIZEN PROMASTER ECO-DRIVE SUPER TOUGH
4X4 LIMITED SERIES FULL DURATECT TITANIUM 200M DIVERS WATCH

*** A STRIKING LIGHTWEIGHT OUTDOOR SPORTS WATCH WITH MAXIMUM DURABILITY AND SHOCK RESISTANCE ***

MODEL: BJ9074-55H - MADE IN
JAPAN

This is a very rare and expensive Professional Divers watch with some striking features that set it aside from the conventional models in the same category. I found one at an American online store for USD 639, 00!!!

Hard to get one!!!

SUPER TOUGH is the "super star" of the PROMASTER TOUGH series of world leading outdoor sports watches. Citizen's own advanced shock-resistance and durability technologies have been incorporated into this watch over a two-year period involving numerous destructive tests.
The watch is made with the "Parashock" construction, which provides a truly amazing earthquake-resistant design. This revolutionary construction allows for the watch to continue operating normally even when a hammer is dropped onto the watch's face and sides from a height of 3 meters.
This watch is ready for use in the harshest outdoor conditions thanks to a special hardening of the surface on the sturdy titanium case and the special thick sapphire glass. Considering that this watch also uses the "Eco-Drive" power generating system, meaning that there is no need to ever change batteries, it becomes clear why Super Tough is said to be in a class by itself.

Visually, it has an elegant dark brown dial (incorporating the solar panel) with a hexagonal 'beehive' pattern - all surrounded by an orange outer 24 hour scale. The glass is the finest Sapphire Crystal which makes it virtually impossible to scratch and the luminous indices are large for good vision in deep dark waters.

This watch is totally made of DURATECT Titanium. This is a unique version of Titanium which has been specifically hardened and made to be very resistant to scratches. Titanium is also 40% lighter, tougher and more durable than Steel. It is a hypoallergenic metal as it is nickel-free. Due to this, the watch is very light for its size and feels very comfortable on the wrist even when the skin perspires.

MOVEMENT:

• Citizen Eco Drive - light powered with 6 months reserve once fully charged.
  • GMT function with 24 hour hand - the normal hour hand can be set independently thus two time zones can be read at once.
  • Low power warning function.
  • Time reset advisory function.
  • Overcharge prevention function.

DIMENSIONS:

• Case Diameter: 47.5mm including crown…42mm without crown
  • Case Thickness: 12mm.
  • Lug width: 20mm.

I just bought it on Ebay BRANDNEW but had to find out that it is too light for me, it only weighs 121 grams and I’m used to wear “heavy suckers” such as Seiko Samurai made of stainless steel

Packaging - in original limited edition 4x4 Citizen box and manual…comes with one year International warranty dated May 12th 2006 (must have been seller’s mistake)

Asking USD 450, 00 OBO including worldwide shipping with DHL, watch is located in
Germany.

I accept paypal and have already sold two watches on EOT if you need references…

Feel free to email me for further pictures, Buddies:thanks