FS: Crepas Cayman
Description: This near mint condition Cayman is a unique and uuber rare version of this watch. It was a limited edition of ***/299 pieces that was released in two stages. This particular watch came from the factory with release number of ***/200. I tried researching the history of this watch but could not find any reason as to why this was marked differently, I have correspondence with Ana from Crepas watches saying that they were not aware of any leaving the factory with this numbering on it and after I sent them copies of all the paperwork she said that this is a "unique and very special unit" Ana said that they would be more than happy to manufacture a new case back with the correct engraving. I think this is WAY cooler.
This is another piece that is way too pretty for me to beat up on, It comes on the spectacular BOR bracelet and has 2 different clasps (1 unused and still in plastic)
The only thing missing is 1 of the screw drivers, I only received 1 when I purchased it.
- Diameter of the bezel: 44,50mm
- Diameter of the case: 43,00mm
- Thickness without crystal: 16,90mm
- Length: 50,50mm
- Thickness of the crystal: 4,60mm
- Diameter of the crystal: 33,00mm
- Space between lugs: 22mm
- Diameter of the crown: 7,50mm
- Thickness of the bezel: outer part 3,40mm, inner part 4,00mm
- Thickness of the case back cover: 5,30mm (stainless steel 4,00mm and sapphire 1,30mm)
- Case, bezel, crown and case cover made of surgical stainless steel 316L with polished finished.
- Crystal, bezel inlay and case back cover inlay made of sapphire.
- Gaskets made of Viton and Tefzel.
- Dial with ceramic cover with metal squares.
- Stainless Steel “bead of rice” bracelet with two interchangeable clasps.
- Hands, dial, bezel and case back cover with SuperLuminova BG W9.
- Swiss ETASA 2824 TOP grade.
- Water resistant 300 atmos. / 3000 meters/ 9900 ft. Screwed crown and case back cover.
- Antimagnetic: 70.000A/m.
- Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal with domed shape.
- 120 positions bezel. Inclined inlay sapphire bezel.
- Automatic helium valve at 9 position.
- Polished faceted hands.
Prices can vary anywhere from 900 USD for a beat up one and up to 1400 USD for a minter. I have priced this accordingly for its condition and exclusivity.
Price includes shipping: $1550 USD includes Paypal fees.
This will be my first sale via WUS but have purchased watches and accessories from here through Watchrecon, I am an active member on timekeeper.co.nz using the same username "skody" and can provide plenty of feedback from local deals I have made.
Last edited by Skody; 5 Days Ago at 22:36.
Re: FS: Crepas Cayman
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Re: FS: Crepas Cayman
SOLD , thank you buyer and WUS
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)
By Dabert in forum Dive watches
Last Post: August 9th, 2016, 04:14
By Mark McK in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
Last Post: July 10th, 2016, 21:52
By Craustin1 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
Last Post: January 7th, 2014, 21:06
By buzz819 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
Last Post: October 3rd, 2013, 03:03
By jdmfetish in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
Last Post: July 20th, 2013, 05:23
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO