WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Eterna Super Kontiki 1973 Re-Issue

3K views 20 replies 1 participant last post by  rts9364 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Eterna Super Kontiki 1973 re-issue. There is some really cool history behind this watch, and this is a very faithful re-issue. You should look up some of the many stories behind it if you are not familiar with it. I purchased the watch from the original owner earlier this year, but have not worn it really at all due to so many other purchases. I am trying to downsize and so it must go. This is the version with the desirable mesh bracelet with seatbelt-type clasp. The watch is like new save for some minor, minor strap-change marks that I can barely see on the back of the lugs and one faint scratch on the side of the bracelet clasp. I can't find any other flaws on the case, crystal, etc. It is about as close to "like-new" as you are going to find with a secondhand discount. Thanks for looking. Let me know if you need more pics/info. Sale includes everything as new, e.g., boxes, papers, etc.

Some basic specs; a quick search will get you much more:

Case diameter: 44mm
Movement: ETA 2824-2 automatic
WR: 200m
Limited Edition of 1973 pcs (each piece is numbered)

I am pricing this low to move it fast. No trades please. Price includes PP fees and USPS insured priority shipping in USA.

Eterna Super Kontiki 1973 - $1500 USD

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.