WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS::::> "Feeler thread" Seiko SUMO "Military Mod" PROSPEX SBDC001

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  laughinggull 
#1 · (Edited)

SOLD - THANKS WUS & BUYER

I'm kind of feeling things out. I had this made earlier this year and it is one of the coolest mods I've ever owned IMO. Sumo Military Mod. I was never drawn to own a SUMO until I saw this mod done by Matt Turnbull, a member here. I contacted him and he generously offered to build me one. I bought the SUMO new from Seiya earlier this year - so I am the original owner and the watch is still under warranty. The box, papers and (still in the plastic never worn or sized) bracelet is at home and I will be connecting with tehm on Thursday 8/24, and will post pics of them then if this is still around.

The hands are sword hands from Harold Ng; the red-tipped seconds hands from Scooby; the domed sapphire crystal from Jake B; the military bezel insert form Harold. Matt put all of this together, and the watch was pressure tested by his watchmaker.

There is one mark on the bezel insert between 12/00 and 1. The white underneath does not show. The bezel insert can easily be replaced if this bothers you.

The watch will come with all Prospex box, papers, hang tags and manuals
OEM bracelet, still in plastic wrap
grey 20mm zulu and 20mm Seiko fat bars

$575 (OBO) net to me shipped to USA and Canada. $600 shipped anywhere else
No trades at this time
Email me at saltydog1021 AT snet DOT net for fastest response

Lots more pictures here: SEIKO Sumo Military Mod pictures by laughinggull - Photobucket

Thanks for looking :-!:-!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.