WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Girard-Perregaux Ref:7700 - SS Chronograph - Up for a QUICK SALE. Listening to offers

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  mthucs 
#1 · (Edited)
Please note I am up for a very quick sale and will listen to reasonable offers.

Hi Guys,

Selling a Mint Condition Girard-Perregaux Chronograph Watch - Reference 7001-7700 (as you can see on the picture of the backing).
It is a Quartz Chronograph with a fixed Stainless Steel Bezel with a diameter of 37 mm including the crown and 41mm from lug to lug.
The Crystal is in great condition, it comes with the original steel crown and the movement is running well.
Everything is original (buckle included) to the timepiece except for the custom leather strap.
Asking Price - 700 USD. Willing to negotiate so just message me.

No Box or Papers are included.

I have included pictures of the actual watch being sold and have also provided links for your viewing of the same model being sold elsewhere just so that you can see how beautiful a timepiece it is. You can dress it up or down depending on the leather you decide to use with it.

i) European Watch Company: Girard Perregaux Mechaqtz 7001
ii) https://images1.bonhams.com/image?s...&height=480&halign=l0&valign=t0&autosizefit=1

• Will post with Tracking within Australia for free. Insurance is extra. Also willing to post internationally at buyer's expense.
  • Payment types accepted are: Paypal (+PP fees), Bank Deposit, Cash on pickup.
  • I don't have any feedback on the forum but I have plenty on eBay and Head-fi at:
  • eBay Feedback Profile for mthucs
  • Feedback for: mthucs

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have on either the forum or mthucs@gmail.com. I am also available on +61431569288 on AEST. Please don't call me at 3am my time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Min

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Product Silver
Analog watch Watch Pocket watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.