WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Helson Sharkmaster 600

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  rdb84 
#1 · (Edited)
Helson Sharkmaster 600
Up for sale is this used Helson Sharkmaster 600. This model is of course an homage to the iconic "Ploprof", and was produced in limited runs by Helson (I believe only 300 were ever made). Although I still very much like the look of this watch, it is quite a heavy watch to wear (140 grams without strap!), and I have therefore rarely worn it. Comes with two brand new, high quality straps (watch was used with leather strap).

The condition of this watch is 95% new (first owner, October 2012, some very faint 'hairline' marks on the back, crystal is 100% scratch free). The watch is powered by a Swiss ETA 2824 automatic movement. The movement is running and keeping perfect time. The watch has been completely sanitized with rubbing alcohol, and it has been given a slight polish (microfiber). It comes complete with the original factory straps (Isofrane rubber strap (unused), Helson Mesh (unused)), microfiber polishing cloth, strap tool, and the original gift box. Great item, really as good as new. Fast and hassle-free shipment from The Netherlands (I always ship using tracking to ensure your package is safely delivered to you).

Analog watch Watch Clock Fashion accessory Watch accessory

Metal

Green

Finger Auto part Technology Fashion accessory Thumb

Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Material property

Material property Watch Everyday carry

Electronics Technology Eye Electronic device Minidisc

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Brand: Helson
Type: Sharkmaster 600
State: 95% new
Style: diver
Waterproof: yes, 600m
Case: approximately 44mm
Bezel: uni-directional with lock functionality (red pusher)
Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2
Dial: white with Swiss C3 SuperLuminova (blue lume)
Crown: unique 'square' screw down
Crystal: sapphire
Lug width: 24mm
Strap: Isofrane black rubber strap included (unused). Helson mesh strap included (unused).
Box: Helson box included, with polishing cloth and warranty card.
Extra: Helson clasp (unused), strap changing tool.
-
Optional: Custom made orange lizard strap from Orloff Straps, used.

Asking 800 euro for the watch including all the above items, minus the Orloff strap.
Asking 850 euro for the above, including the orange Orloff strap.
Trade: Damasko, Fortis or Meistersinger.
EU shipment only.

Please feel free to contact me (PM) about this watch, or about me :). WUS member for a couple of years now, but I am usually active on Ebay.
Text Font Product Line Screenshot

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.