WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: JDM Seiko SARB049 6R15 Trek Monster LNIB...price reduced $390

5K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  HR F1 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my SARB049 JDM Seiko Trek Monster. Purchased brand new last October from Chino Watch so the 1-year international warranty is still intact. This is essentially an upgraded Seiko Monster with the 6R15 movement but instead of being a dive watch, it's an adventure type watch with bi-directional compass bezel but it is still 200m WR like the regular Monster. As with my previous sales on WUS, this watch is also in LNIB condition; absolutely no scratches, swirls or damage of any sort on any part of the watch bracelet, case or crystal.

Some specs:
-Black hard coating on the whole watch
-6R15 movement (hack/handwind) +25/-15 (this particular piece has run consistently at around -5 to -7 per day)
-Signed crown (screw down)
-Hardlex crystal
-bi-directional compass bezel
-200m WR
-Smoked see-through case back

Original box, papers and warranty along with extra bracelet links all included. Asking $390 shipped CONUS Paypal. Have had many great sales transactions on here with other members and can provide references. PM me if interested, thanks! :-!

Pics:

See less See more
#12 ·
Open to reasonable offers, but remember this is not a regular Monster; in all aspects, this piece is finished on a higher level; has a nicer movement that hacks/handwinds; applied markers and Seiko logo...just a really nice JDM watch.

Only reason I'm selling is because I've lost quite a deal of interest in Seiko and I've been lured back into playing around with my cars. :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.