FS - JeanRichard Terrascope - Grey Dial - BONUS Extra OE Strap and Deployant (Canada)
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RogerP

Thread: FS - JeanRichard Terrascope - Grey Dial - BONUS Extra OE Strap and Deployant (Canada)

FS - JeanRichard Terrascope - Grey Dial - BONUS Extra OE Strap and Deployant (Canada)

Greetings all,

Offered for sale is my JeanRichard Terrascope - gorgeous grey dial with rose gold coloured hands and markers.

Equal parts sporty and classy - a great casual-wear watch!

This model comes with a black PVD bezel which makes for a bold look that works exceptionally well with the grey dial.

I'd put the condition as Near Mint 93% on the TZ scale - there are some tiny dings in the outer edge of the bezel that I can't get to show, but no scratches that show any removal discoloration of the PVD coating.

Sapphire crystal is perfect.

Timekeeping is excellent - I'm going to time it overnight, but confidently predict that it will fall within chronometer specs.

As an added bonus, the watch will include an extra OEM JeanRichard strap with signed deployant clasp. The strap is in tan calf and is brand new / unused. It will make a nice change of pace with the stock rubber strap (which is in excellent shape - looks pretty much new).

Watch is priced for quick sale at US$695 which includes shipping within the US and Canada, Paypal fees AND the extra strap and deployant. Just one number to put in Paypal.

JR inner and outer boxes and blank warranty card are included.

This watch presents serious quality and value for the money. The first "I'll take it!" by PM or email to pinnocr@hotmail.com will get this terrific piece.

Thanks for looking and reading.

Roger

falcon4311 likes this.

Re: FS - JeanRichard Terrascope - Grey Dial - BONUS Extra OE Strap and Deployant (Canada)

Bump. Watch gained 3 seconds over 12 hours, so call it +6 sec / day as a ballpark figure. Thanks for the inquiries so far!

Re: FS - JeanRichard Terrascope - Grey Dial - BONUS Extra OE Strap and Deployant (Canada)

Watch is now SOLD. Thanks to the buyer and thanks to WUS!

Thread Information