Hello Everyone,

I have available a unique opportunity to own two very rare and hard to get Breitling Chronomat Chronograph Red Arrows and Royal Airforce of Hong Kong. Both watches have long been sold out since 1996. A Rare Opportunity for any Collector.

Red Arrows Chronomat: Limited Edition of 1965 pieces on black calfskin deployant, red Dial with Tritium indexes. Logo of the British Red Arrows on the dial and backcase. Watch is in 90% condition and comes with box and stamped warranty paper from 1996 and the watch was purchased from London. This is a highly collectible model and was made to commemorate the 31st anniversary (1965-1996) of the Red Arrows team & only 1965 pieces were made.

Price: USD 2,100 including FedEx shipping Anywhere

Royal Airforce Hong Kong Chronomat: Limited Edition of 1997 pieces on blue sharkskin deployant, Blue Dial with Tritium indexes. Logo of the Royal Hong Kong Airforce on the dial and backcase. Watch is in 90% condition and comes with a Breitling box. Almost impossible to find.

Price: USD 2,050 including FedEx shipping Anywhere

I am willing to sell both pieces for USD 4,000 to a collector.

Watches and myself are based in Kuwait.Payment is by Bank Wire Transfer only. I donot accept trades. All Prices include FedEx Global Priority shipping and it could take 3 to 6 days depending upon where you are based.

References are available and you can always ask about me here, all my friends are here.

If there is anything I can help you with please do tell me.

Best Regards,

SALMAN